𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒

Anakin ran in the grass towards the group.

"They're here!" He exclaimed, running more towards them.

"Good, they made it." Padme said in relief.

Scarlett sighed, turning to Padme. "Captain." "What is the situation?" Padme asked Captain Panaka. "Almsot everyone's in camps. A few hundred police and guards have..." He trailed off, the smuggler didn't pay much attention. Instead, she looked at the ground.

"The battle is a diversion, the gungans must draw the droid army away from the cities, R2." She paused, "We can enter the city using the secret passages on the water side, once we get to the main entrance, captain Panaka will create a diversion. Then, we can enter the palace and capture the Vice Roy. Without the Vice Roy, they will be lost and confused. What do you think, Jedi, Scar?"

Scarlett shrugged. "The Vice Roy will be well guarded." "The difficulty is getting into the throne room, once we're inside, we shouldn't have a problem." Captain Panaka told them. "There is a possiblity with this diversion many gungans will be killed." Qui-Gon warned the boss gungan.

"We sa ready to do oursa part." After the boss gungan said that, Padme continued to explain the plan further.

Obi-Wan spoke up after his master, "And there's an even bigger danger, if the Vice Roy escapes, your highness, he will return with another droid army."

"Well that is why we must not fail to get the Vice Roy. Everything depends on it." Padme responded, making Scarlett proud.

While the gungans were busy getting ready to create their diversion, the others were getting ready to do their part. "Hey, you have to be careful." Obi-Wan told Scarlett. "I-" "Be careful." "Alright."

"You do realize that we're going to the exact same place, right?"

"I'm just telling you that you need to be careful." She rolled her eyes.

"Be more careful, Scarlett."

Elaine was getting frustrated with her sister not listening or doing anything she had told her to do.

The younger sister replied with, "Why?"

"Because I said so-" "YOU'RE NOT MY MOTHER." She yelled. Scarlett ran away, pushing through the crowd, trying to get as far away from Elaine as possible.

"Hey kid-" She ran farther away, but she saw a dead end. Scarlett turned around to see people a few years older than her standing in front of her.

So, she did what she had to do, she grabbed the shoulder of one of them and brought her knee up, kneeing them in their stomach. She then punched the next person in the nose, and then bit the leg of the last one, and made a run for it.

Scarlett then saw a blurry hand waving in her face, "Hello there." Obi-Wan tried to get her attention.

"Hm?"

"Are you alright-" "We have a job to do, and we have to do it right." She told him, "I'm fine." She responded to his original question.

"Well, let's go capture the Vice Roy."

The way that I'm almost done act one.

There's gonna be more Skope in act two.

And yes, I had to add "hello there". Obi-Wan is slightly concerned for Scar.

Ok, bye!