𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦

Scarlett looked out the giant window, she was blinking away tears, not that it helped much.

Her mind kept going back to her sister and what she had done, it only was only a few months ago.

"Elaine, you can't take them-"

"They are my niece and nephew, besides, what will you be able to do that I wouldn't." Scarlett looked at the girl in front of her.

"Give them an actual life!" She exclaimed her answer.

"I'm sorry-you know what, I'm not sorry." And with that, Elaine had went, taking Katerina and Frey with her.

She heard a knock on the door, she looked at the brunette, the only one other than Lennox and possibly Anakin who knew what had happened.

"I mean, I knew she was almost pure evil, but-"

"I know it won't be okay, and there's nothing I can do. But I am here, okay, Scar?" Padme told her. The blonde nodded.

----

Lennox was flying a ship like his brother and Obi-Wan.

"The one crawling with vulture droids."

"Oh I see it, oh this is going to be easy." Obi-Wan responded, it sounded sarcastic to Lennox.

If he just focused on the mission, he wouldn't be sad. He just needed to get through this one mission. Please, please let him finish it.

"We're on your tail, general Kenobi." A pilot said.

"This is where the fun begins." Both Skywalkers said, smirking.

Lennox was dodging the missiels, along with his brother and the master.

----

"Scar, I wanted to tell you something, I'm just not sure how you'll react-" "Is Len okay?" Padme nodded. "Sorry, what is it?" Padme bit her lip, smiling slightly. "I'm pregnant." Scarlett was trying to process it.

"You-okay, that's amazing!" She stated, grinning, hiding her sadness.

"I know this is strange, but what's your full name?" "I've told you before." "No, I mean, you're full-" "Okay, Scarlett Luka Kope, now Skywalker." The brunette nodded.

Padme went to leave when Scarlett spoke up, "Hey, um, I'm gonna be taking a quick trip to somewhere soon."

Padme furrowed her brows, confused at what the girl was telling her. "Where?"

"Somewhere, don't worry, I'll be fine."

"When are you leaving?" Padme asked, "Probably tomorrow."

"Okay, well, I'll let you pack."

Scarlett started packing, she found a hologram of her and Obi-Wan, it was taken almost right after Qui-Gon's funeral, or burning.

They both looked more innocent, like a few minor bad things, but nothing that could ruin them.

----

"We're going to die." Lennox kep repeating in his head.

"Lennox, we are NOT going to die." Obi-Wan told him, "Well, technically speaking, we might-" "ANAKIN."

*sighs* I am so sorry.

And yes, her middle name is Luka. Just references everywhere.

I do not like Scar's sister. She can burn, just like Eliza told Alexander in Burn.

I'm crying.

Ok, bye!