"Deal."

Pups loaded back up, Adam drove to the college campus where his dad was a Professor part-time. Finding the guest parking lot, Adam realized that neither of them had shades to hide their eyes.

"Shit."

"What?"

"Forgot the damn shades."

"It's okay Adam, we can't wear them for the rest of our life."

"Let's go, stay close."

Each of them carried one of the Pups as they left the parking lot. The two were an impressive sight and the adorable wolf Pups just added to it. Adam, being an Alpha with a pregnant Mate, was even more protective now that they were around strangers. Humans were whispering, staring and some even pointed at them. If Adam caught someone trying to take a photo all he had to do was look at them and that quickly changed their minds.

Even the younger Wolfen were taken by the couple and were the only ones brave enough to approach them. One young lady in particular.

"Excuse me?"

"Yes." Adam's voice alone caused people to stop and turn around. It was a cross between Jason Momoa and God.

"Are those really wolf pups?"

"Yes."

"Wow, I've never seen a real wolf before. Can I pet one of them?"

Adam was reluctant to give permission but Xael didn't mind. The Pups needed to get used to being around others.

"Sure!" Xael sat Tank on the ground but he stuck right by his momma. Adam put Dozer down as well and that was all it took for other young Wolfen to come up to them. "Just hold your hand out, he'll come to you."

Sure enough after a couple of seconds the young female was getting puppy kisses left and right. Others asked permission before petting them. One young Alpha came up to Adam and tapped him on the shoulder. He was so young Xael figured he was a freshman.

"Are you a Great Alpha?"

That did it.

All the young Wolfen stopped what they were doing and stood up. Xael and Adam picked the pups back up.

"Why would you ask that?" Adam was trying to soften his voice and not glare at the young Alpha.

"Because of your eyes." Adam smiled as Xael came up to him, the young Alpha's attention now on her. "Whoa..."

"Yes."

Seeing how they were in the presence of a real live Great Alpha and his Luna, the young Wolfen started to bow when Xael quickly stopped them. They were attracting enough attention as it was. Since they couldn't bow, the young ones howled. Even the Pups joined in.

'Great'

'Well this escalated quickly.'

'No shit.'

Adam needed to put a stop to it so he just gave a growl and they stopped.

"Thank you." Adam and Xael gave a light head nod then left. They could hear all the chatter from the young Wolfen behind them. Xael could tell that Adam was getting uncomfortable with the attention they were getting.

"That was sweet of them hon. It's good that there are still young ones that know how to show respect."

"Yeah, I guess."

Finally reaching his dad's building, the Elder Shado was already standing outside. Xael put Tank down, the Pup took off for the Elder Alpha and Adam did the same with Dozer.