first time

Where Louis and Harry go to prom and have their first time when they get back.

Top L

**

"This will be a great experience Harry!" Anne, Harrys mum exclaims. "You love the boy, so what's the problem." she hums, standing next to Harry, who was patting down his suit, making sure it was perfect for tonight.

"M' just worried that i won't impress him, mum." he sighs in defeat. He leans forward, taking some hairspray and slicking his hair back. (photo at the top is his hairstyle) "You'll be fine, Harold." she says, smiling at her son.

"Thanks mum." Harry smiles, hugging Anne's side, as a few tears leave his eyes. Happy tears of course. "Let's go and get you something to eat, how about that?" Anne says, tying not to be too loud. Harry nodded, following his mum into the kitchen.

**

Harry and Louis walk into their high school building, hand in hand, with proud strides.

When they got inside to where the dance floor was, they decided that tonight was a special night, and a special occasion that they would drink. They never usually drank much, but tonight was different.

"You look flawless, Harry." Louis complements his taller boyfriend. "Your eyes." he says, "Shine." Louis adds, causing Harry to crack a smile, eyes crinkling at the corners, taking another sip from his drink.

"Thank you, Lou." he smiles, pressing a kiss to his temple. His hands find there way to Louis' hips, gently squeezing, as if to tell him to stand up. Obviously, Louis obliged and stood up, still way shorter than Harry.

Harry thought this probably wasn't the right moment to ask, but since there wasn't many people around and the music was quite loud; people having their own conversations and dancing with eachother, he decided to ask. "I love you lou," Harry starts, rubbing his thumb over Louis' cheek. He leans in and lingers over his lips, whispering something that wasn't understandable.

"What was that, Harry?" Louis speaks up, hand gliding their way to Harrys neck, slinging around and bringing his neck down so their faces are close again.

"Will you make love to me, Lou." he asks, head now buried in his neck from embarrassment. He really thought that Louis would reject him, push him away for being weird and disgusting, but no, Louis bought him close whispering back, "I'd love to if you'd just wait," smirking, he grabs Harrys hand and leads them out of the school, earlier than they where expecting to leave.

"My place?" Harry said, knowing no one was going to be home, he wanted it to be special for the two of them, no interruption and no one walking in on them. And he knew that Louis had a lot of family members in his house.

Louis nods, leading Harry towards his car. The silence was unbearable, no one spoke a word during the ride until they got out to lock the car doors. Harry intertwined his hands with Louis and with the other hand taking his keys to unlock the door.

After Louis closed the door behind himself, he grabbed the taller mans hip, standing on his tip toes and smashing their lips together. "Are you sure Harry?" he asks just to make sure, he didn't want Harry to regret it half way through. He's taking Harrys innocence away; was a big step for both of them. Although Louis hadn't lost his virginity either.