𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷

♈︎ 𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 (𝙼𝚘𝚊𝚗𝚊) ♈︎
"This is... interesting," Cap said as we stopped at the wonderland border.
There were lollipops sticking out of the ground, the grass was violet, the road was yellow and random pieces of utensil were standing upright in the road.
"It's the yellow brick road!" Pisces chirped, pointing down at the said road.
"It's just yellow. That doesn't mean anything," Virgo stated.
He stuck his tongue out at her.
"Shut up both of you. We need to find Leo," I scowled.
"How'd you know the mad hatter is Leo? It might be Cancer. She's crazy," Aquarius stated.
"Aqua," Scorpio growled.
"Yeah! Right! Probably Leo right," Aqua said hastily.

"This looks... crooked?" Sagi suggested as we got to an incredibly crooked house.
"WHO'S THERE? DID YOU COME FOR TEA?"
"AAH!" Libra and Pisces screamed as the voice appeared suddenly.
"HELLO? DO YOU WANT TEA?"
The mad hatter strolled out into the light, with a wide grin and crazy looking eyes. But it was Leo. Oh god.
"Sure, thank you," Virgo stepped forwards, taking charge.
Normally, I would be the one doing this but I couldn't move. It was Leo. Leo.
"HI THERE!" He bounded forwards to shake my hand.
"Whoa!" I jumped as he seized my hand and shook it roughly.
"I AM MAD HATTER!" He yelled.
"Uh... good to know. I'm Moana," I flinched.
"HI MOANA!"

The mad hatter was like a small child. He was incredibly hyper at the start, and his hyperactivity dialed down a lot through the hours he was entertaining us.
"What does happen when he's fully out of energy do you think?" Gem whispered to me.
"I... maybe he just falls asleep?" I suggested as The Mad Hatter's head dropped into his chest.
"NO! STOP! NO!"
I felt Gem jump beside me as the Mad Hatter screamed.
"Is... is he okay?" Pisces questioned, stepping forwards and putting a hand on his forehead.
"I'm Leo- NO! HATTER!"
My eyes widened at that.
"You're Leo right?" Pisces said soothingly. "The sign of the lion," he added softly.
"Yes... that's who I am. Ophichius... mind... no! YOU'RE MAD HATTER STOP IT STOP IT!" The mad hatter smacked himself in the head.
"Hey. Leo?" I stepped forwards and took his hand. "You're okay. You're safe. Ophichius can't get you, you're with us. Your friends," I squeezed it reassuringly.
"Friends? Aries?" He mumbled, looking at me. His eyes didn't look crazy anymore, they were glazed over and milky looking.
"Exactly. Friends. Best friends," I nodded.
"Aries... Sagi?" He looked up.
"Sag come over here," I gestured to the last fire sign to join me and Leo.
"Hey Lee. How're you dude?" Sag joined me in kneeling on the floor.
"Sagi? Where- everyone else?" He looked around wildly.
"Everyone but Taurus and Cancer. We still need to find them," I answered quietly.
"Family? We family?"
"Exactly. We're a huge dysfunctional family," I nodded.
"So... I'm Leo? I'm really Leo?" He asked hopefully.
"Yes. You're really Leo,"
"Yay," he mumbled.
"Hey, Aries, look. It's here," Sagi whispered as a silver stream flowed towards Leo's head.
"He's going to be okay. He remembers," I sighed in relief.