Chapter 12: Red.

{Hero}

Lena left a few hours ago and I just settled down with Beau watching some footies. This boy is everything to me. Fuck the world it's Josephine, Beau and me against the rest. And I'll make sure that we'll make it. Beau had fallen a sleep but I just keep him in my arms not to stir him up. My phone vibrated on the coffee table. As I pick it up I see Jo had send me a message.

Jo: I know Beau is a sleep, come up stairs love I have something for you.

This girl has always something in her shield. I can't help but feel the excitement rise up in my body. I turn the tv of knowing Jo would kill me if I eft it on. I take Beau to bed tucking him in and wishing him a goodnight. I turn the nightlight on and the big lights off. I make my way to our room opening the door seeing that there rose paddles laying on the ground surrounded by candles leading the way up to the bed seeing Josephine laying in a red lacy lingerie set and a see through red robe with a bit of fur. Holy fuck. Yes. Just yes. I make my way to the bed discharging my clothes already. I keep my boxers on settling down besides Jo.

"You sit right here and I'll be back love." She tells me making her way in her walk in closet. More surprises? This girl is killing me. She comes back with handcuffs with red fur on them, whipped cream and strawberries. I- I don't even have words for this.

{Josephine}

I don't know what came in mind but I did it and the groin in his boxers aren't missing. So I think this was a good idea. I see his eyes widen as I take the red handcuffs from behind my back with the whipped cream and strawberries. He wets his bottom lip, the thing I love so much. He licks his under lip taking it back with his teeth for a moment before he snaps it back in place. He nervously chuckles. As I hover over him.

"What are you doing to me woman." He questions, making the fallen blonde locks from behind my ears tugging them back. Caressing my cheek on the way. I pull away shrugging my shoulders.

I start kissing his neck making sloppy wet kisses as he gives me more and more access to it. I slowly cares his sides making my way up to his arms. They instantly lift up as I put his left hand in the handcuff along with the other. I pull away, he tries to take his hands towards me wanting to touch me. I just giggle.

"Ah you're playing the dominant one tonight eh?" He questions making me laugh even more. I just shrug taking the whipped cream and strawberries. I take place on his lab shaking the whippers cream which makes him groan. I take the cab off putting it on his lower abdomen. His eyes never leave mine as I duck down licking it sides way of his abdomen. He groans and I pull away. I swallow it. I take the can putting it in my mouth leaning towards Hero. He instantly opens his mouth, eating the whipped cream while our tongues lab together. Wanting for more and how desperate he is I pull away taking a strawberry eating one letting the juices fall in between my breast.

"Oops, want to clean it up for me love?" I whisper huskily to him making my way to him putting my breasts between his face. Feeling his warm tongue lick between my breasts. The brat kid he is makes his way finding my neck but I pull away making him whine. I put the strawberries and cream aside as I take his boxers off. I slowly but surely pull my robe off letting it fall on the ground. I take the cream putting a bit on his tip. I smile at him while he just watched me with a scowl on his face. He doesn't like to be teased and I know so well what I can get after this when he is in charge again. I take his tip in my mouth swirling my tongue around it  making him squirm and tasting the pre cum mix with the whipped cream in my mouth. I swallow it taking my head back making a plopping sound.

"Josephine stop teasing. You know-" I silence him with my finger just wanting him to be quiet. I kiss down his shaft then licking back up for his tip taking him in my mouth fully then pulling back and taking my bra off. I take my panties of too moving on top of Hero silently guiding him in me. It's the best feeling being in charge. Having it the way you can have it. I lower myself on him moving my hips moving back up. This goes on for a while until Hero can't take it anymore and cums. Thing is I did twice already.