Chapter 4: Games.

Hero Fiennes Tiffin.

It's been the most wonderful time, it's one day before 9 months and tomorrow we need to go to the doctors, I'm very excited to finally meet our little baby boy, Jo dragged in me into stores to buy clothes and stuff. On this moment I'm painting the baby room, it should be done in a hour let it dry an than I can set the room further. Today everything should be done, I already put the closets and shit together and Josephine has boxes of baby clothes and nursery things you need to have. Her words, not mine. I remember when she was excited to buy all of those clothes. She even woke me up at five AM to tell me that blue pj is cute. That is when I told her to sleep and stop buying so much clothes. Which she didn't. She is still shopping every single day. It's cute cause she can get so excited over a piece of clothing. Oh and don't try to tell her to stop cause Mercy did it and she lost it. Mum is home but Mercy wanted to stay.

"Jo, you should stop wasting money, go to sleep or something-"

"Shut up Merxy go fuck Felix in the guest bedroom and let me do my shit!" She answers sharp not even paying attention to Mercy, her legs were over mine and I was massaging them. Mercy went pale not knowing that we could hear them. I tried so hard to contain my laugh. "What thought we couldn't hear? Just go go..." Mercy said she needed air and Felix followed her and then Josephne said something that blew my mind. "They are luckily that you don't want sex otherwise"

"Ssst, baby's can hear from 18 weeks so I think they can feel to, what if my dick hit it? Huh?" I was so worried for that and Josephine only made fun of me.

"You are dumbbb"

She did gave me a blowjob that night it was amazing and she had her turn so everything went fine that night. Now Josephine is making lunch cause she insisted and I knew if I went in on that she would lose her shit. She said I worked hard and the things she tries to get me to have sex with her.

"Herooooo!" She yells from the kitchen, I quickly stand up worried that something is wrong, but I see her just fine and well in the kitchen making a fruit bowl and eating ice cream, this girl is being crazy with her food, one time she said she wanted white bread with mustard, chips and cheese. It almost made me puke at the thought of it. "You are saying no sex but you stand shirt less in my kitchen Mr. Fiennes Tiffin." She trails her finger on my chest to my abs. But I shook my head no. But there are other things we can do. Mercy and Felix are out for some time so...

"Nah, ah, ah, you are sex crazy right now and no, no sex means no sex... but that doesn't mean oral, on your knees Jo" I hiss to her and she looks so happy, just for sex? She turns the stove off and puts the ice cream down, this woman is killing me and the fact that her boobs got so big just of this pregnancy, I loved them the way they where but bigger I don't mind. Jo pulls my pants and boxers down in one,
Fuck she is eager! She moves her little hands around my length and I hiss taking her hair in my fist. She takes me in her mouth wetting me and taking me whole while she is making a gag sound. Fuckkkk. I open my eyes and she bats her eyelashes up to me, she is the death of me. She sucks the tip and then completely leaves my cock. I open my eyes quickly and see she is standing up taking my length in her hand and moves her thumb over my tip.
"Stop doing that Jo-"

"Oh Hero its different, you are not going to come until I say so, and I'm continuing this game until you'll fuck me, look up if baby's can feel. They. Can't. So-" I knew she wasn't giving up and fuck this! I rip her shirt of and see she ain't wearing a bra, she is killing me like literally, I rip her pants and panties of while I bend her over on the kitchen island her tits pressed onto it which make them look even bigger.

"You sure Jo, you are not the only one that can tease." I grunt in her ear pushing my tumb to her clit.

"Fuck Hero yess, please," she moans, I take her hairs in my fist and start pounding in her. It feels amazing fuck I've missed this and the fact that I thought the baby could feel is completely out of my mind. I'm almost at my high when Jo lets out a scream. What the fuck- I pull out and Jo looks like she can cry.

"Fuck this wasn't a good idea I told you! What is happening. Jo-"

"Shut up! I'm in fucking labor, my water broke!" She yells and then I look at the floor seeing water? I don't know! I run upstairs putting on new boxers, gym pants and a white shirt, I take a dress Jo loves to wear and panties de we can go to the hospital.

"Baby pull this on I'm getting the bag, shit. Fuck why is this now!" I yell I'm so on panic mode, I think I might faint.

"Hero calm down, its Okey were Okey, it's happening our baby boy is coming to the world just breath and calm do- ahhh" Hurry the fuck up!" This ain't helping! And on code Felix and Merc walk through the door.

"You drive he is going to faint, Hero get you'r ass out this door with me and take the bag Merc help me to the car!" Jo gives orders to everyone and the only thing I can remember is bag and car so that's what I do, I take the bag and run to the car starting it for Felix, this needs to happen fast! Felix runs towards the car with Jo and Merc, the girl take place on the back seats while me and Felix are in front. It's panicking me more that I can't see Jo and can't hold her.

"Hero, calm down yeah, just steady you'r breath I'm fine I'm here." She puts her hand through the small space and I take it nodding my head fast unsure what to do.

****
A/N: Jo is in labour but their is still one day of the pregnancy? And they said the baby probably would come later... what is happening? Oh well, we just have to wait to find out😌