Chapter 5: Labour.

Hero.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! I'm fucking freaking out! I said I wanted that baby out of her but no! Not on this way! It's freaking me out, I told her he can feel my penis! But she didn't listen!! "I fucking told you Jo, o my god! He could feel it!? That's why he wants to come out, he was like no take that thing away from me!" I rub my face while Jo laughs. Like she never did before, I really can't see how this is funny!

"Why are you laughing so hard, what could the baby feel?" Mercy asks fast, to fast for me to even proces.

"H-hero didn't wanted sex with me for so long c-cause he thought the baby could feel his penis, and" she takes a deep breath to stop laughing "when we had sex my water broke!" She giggled and stifles her laugh.

"Are you that dumb? A baby can't feel! He can hear yes, even tho he doesn't even know what is means or what fucking words are but he can't feel!" Felix tells me laughing at how stupid I am but it doesn't change my mind tho, that baby wanted to come out the moment I thrusted in to Jo.

"Wait! You two where in the kitchen, that's where you'r waters broke, did you two," she points her finger from me to Jo "o god I'm not touching that kitchen again." Mercy says in disgust

"You should know where we did I don't think you want to be in that hou-" Jo puts her hand over my mouth.

"Time to shut up big boy." She glared at me.

"Just one question... backyard?" Mercy asks, it's not weird to talk about this it's more funny, Jo's face gets red while my lips turn into a smirk. "Don't tell me it was on one of those sofa's that are standing next to the pool." She closed her eyes just cause she doesn't know the answer. I fucked Jo there while looking at the two most beautiful thing, the stars and Josephine.

"You know the pool, the gras, even the floor-"

"Hero! Fucking stop! That's out sex life not theirs please" Jo shakes her head in embarrassment and disgust that I just told this to my sister and best friend. It only makes me chuckle.

"Sorry love but if you want me not to faint you have to let me talk about something." I state and I know if I think about that Jo is in labour I will lose my shit again.

"Talk to me, tell me you love me," she almost cries against the back of my chair while her hand is in mine, I need to sit next to her not Mercy! I give a look to Mercy which she understands, she sits closer to Jo in the middle while I climb over the console.

"The fuck man I don't need your ass in my face while I'm driving." Felix yells, Jo's head flies up and the relief in her eyes to see me coming to her is worth it putting my ass in Felix his face. When I sit down Mercy clims on my pervious seat and put her hand over Felix, I ignore it just cause of my beautiful girl going through a hard time. I take her seatbelt of, I know not the safest but she needs this and Felix is a good driver. I open my arms and she happily takes place in them, her head on my chest while I brush her sweaty hairs back and rub her back while the other hand is holding her hand.

"It's okey love, I love you and out little baby boy, it's going to fine, I'm not leaving your sight, i love you." I kiss her nose which she returns with a kiss on my lips, I can be her distraction, I will everything for her to not worrying her.

"I love you Hero, I really do. Promise you won't leave-" I don't even want to hear the rest so I interrupt her.

"Promise!" I tell her giving her another kiss. She holds her pink out and I already know what she wants. I put my pink in her and we interlock it with each other's pinky's.

"Pinky promise" we both say while out for heads rest against each other.

"This is to cute stop!" Mercy says which completely ruins our moment. I just smile at Jo while she smiles back. My beautiful girl. The love of my life, my fiancée even.