TWELVE

omniscient
wednesday 11/25/2020

It is around 10:30 when Alejandro woke up, looking at Cassandra. Just looking at her beauty. Not so long she also woke up, looked at Alejandro and smile.

"You know starting is not nice.'" Cassandra smiles and closes her eye's again.

"Whatever, I just want to go back to sleep." Ale say's before grabbing Cassandra waist and wrap's his arms tightly around her, digging his head into Casey's neck.

Cassandra giggles at his actions and she ran her fingers through his hair. "Fine." she smiles. The two kids smile at each other  and intertwine their legs again.

"This feels really nice." Alejandro whispers. Both kids felt warm and comfortable.

"This does feel nice." She reply's back. They both look each other in comfortable silence, nothing was awkward, nothing romantic , just some peace and quiet. "I thought we were going to sleep."  Cassandra smiles but when did she ever stop?

"I know, but it's kinda hard when I'm laying down with someone beautiful." after Alejandro said that he felt very stupid. "I'm sorry, y-your dating Mattia a-and that was out of lin-e." he stutters.

Cassandra tries to hold in her smile. "Thank you, but like I said Mattia and I have been fighting a lot." she sighs at the end.

"Because of m--"

"Don't you dare, if anything you saved me yesterday, there was also some molly in there too. I've never tried it but when i almost did a few years ago I stopped myself. " Alejandro let's out a sighs. "You really did, if I took any of those I would be going down that path again and," Cassandra tries to swallow down her tears but failed letting tears run down her cheek a little. "and, i don't want you to see me like that." She looks down like she disappointed  Alejandro.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, it's going to be okay." The hispanic boy let's go of her waist and brought of his hands to her cheek, wiping the tears off. "I promise okay? " Cassandra nods her head trying to calm down but she couldn't. The image of her on some type of drug in front of Alejandro is horrible.

Alex grabs her again from her waist and pull her in to his bare chest, trying his best to support her, playing with her hair.

Soon he finds out the cries stops so he looks down to see Cassandra is all asleep. He adjust himself so he can hold her property and so he can sleep property with her.

___

cassandra
11/26/2020

"That smell's good mom." I smile walking into the kitchen.

"Thank you mija, also the Rosario's, your aunt, and your grandparents from both side are coming for today , and the only room that needs to be cleaned is your room." My mom informs me with, but why are the Rosario's coming over instead of my boyfriend family?

"Well, my room is always clean so I'm fine." My mother nods her head and keeps cooking the food she would be making tonight.

On Thanksgiving I don't eat anything for the whole day. Maybe some snacks but nothing really.

'I don't have an outfit!' I just realized I don't have an outfit for tonight. I jog upstairs and go to my room. His scent is still here making me smile. After Alejandro and I woke up again, we talked for a little bit before he had to go home and shower because he was going to see Devenity later.

I think I'm going to drop her because she just goes around and acts like a "pick me girl", get's jealous so easily, and once she told me to stay away from Alejandro because I'm too close to him. Sorry Ms.Gurl that he doesn't want to hang out with you. If I drop her that's mean Leilani and I wouldn't be close but we started to fall apart in 8th grade so what's the point to keep going? I'm tired hearing "fake it till you make" because right now I'm faking life itself and few years ago I almost made it.