ONE

cassandra
monday 10/26/2020

We got this new kid a few weeks ago

We got this new kid a few weeks ago.His name is Alejandro.Have curly hair and taller than me.mhm.

I have half of my classes with him. I have first period and third period with him.

It's currently 6:18 am and at 6:20 is when first period starts.Alejandro sits behind me.Well kinda,but one thing for sure I don't want to catch feelings.

*Bell Rings*

"Ok class,let me just open zoom but open your learning log kids." The Teacher said.

I login in my computer and open up my learning log and started to open my other assignments for the class.

"Ok hi zoom kids and face to facers today we will learn-" And thats when I zoomed out.

Yes we are in a middle of an pandemic called coronavirus.

*7:20 am*

"Ok class,whatever you didn't finished here,than its for homework,clean your desks"

We all clean up,put our computers away,grabbed paper towels,and someone came around a sprayed the desk so it could get defective from our germs.

I wiped down my desk and I had to clean my whole row.The good thing I only had 3 other kids desk to clean.

For Alejandro he is like in an angel from me,so he had his own row to clean since he is also in the front of his row.

"Excuse me" I said walking past Alejandro,he moved a little while I cleaned the other desk.

After I was done,I went to my friend Devenity and Leilani.

We've been friends since the sixth grade and now we are seniors.Six years of friendship.

"Hey" I waved,while walking to them.It's always been the three of us.

"Hey" they both said in sync.

Leilani put her airpods for second period.She always put her airpods in,specially in second period.It helps her constraint and sometime she lets Devenity and I use one of her airpods to also listen to music.

"I want to get to know him" Devenity pointed to Alejandro.

Leilani and I looked over his way to see him on his phone,trying to do something.

"Talk to him,I'm sure it would be ok" I said trying to help her since I don't want to catch feelings.