FIFTEEN

cassandra
saturday 11/28/2020 part 3
(sorry for making so many parts, i'm trying to not to make you guys wait so long so i will try to make this one long as possible)

I felt myself laying on some type of soft cushion. The room feels cold, the way I like but, a bit too cold. I felt heat coming from in front of me. I open my eyes to see Alejandro placing me on my bed. When he saw I am opening my eyes he told me to go back to sleep. After he is done wrapping the blanket around me, he gets up.

I grab his arm making him stop from getting up. "Is everything okay?" His eyes go soft. Ale grabs my hand from his arm and holds it. I felt butterflies in my stomach going off. Just with his touch I already feel something better than ever.

I smile at his concern and nod my head. "Yea, but, stay with me? " I raise my eyebrow and pout so he can stay. He sighs and looks down. Looks like he is thinking about my question. "But you don't have to if you want to." I face myself to my window, making sure he has a clear view of my back.

I felt his arms wrap around my waist making me feel safe. I felt my back connect to his causing a little spark to lit up on me. I felt very warm, very protected. I feel myself lean into the touch more. Ale's arms are around my lower waist making me have some type of a good feeling in my stomach. A smile creeps up on my face but I try to fight it off. I failed miserably. I gently hover my fingers over his upper arm and slide it down. Feeling every muscle I can with my fingertips. As I glide my hands down to his lower arm, I gently intertwined our fingers. I felt this unusually feeling going through me. Makes me feel like I can do anything with him with me. I felt myself feeling on top of the world. I felt special, and I haven't felt this special since a few years ago when my aunt died.

Alejandro's head digs into my hair making me feel him breathe on my neck, sending, shivers down my spine. I love it. "I need to tell you something." I turn around now facing him. His sharp jawline, his curly, beautiful hair, his brown eyes, and his lips. Plumped, an amazing shade of pink on him. "Devenity and I are, umm, how should I say this." He's nervous? He kept looking up, down, to the window, playing with his fingers that I felt on my back, he's looking everywhere except my eyes, me. "We are talking," he whispers.

I don't feel on top of the world anymore. I felt all the good feelings I got die down. No more feeling special. I thought Alejandro didn't like her like that but what can I say? People these days are full of surprises. "Oh, well. " I sallow a big lump in my throat, trying to get the pinging sensation in me go away. "Glad you found someone that makes you happy," I whisper back. I look down at my fingers, trying to ignore the thick tension in the room. I play with my fingers but, his arms are still around my waist.

I turn around looking back at the window. "Don't do that Casey." Well, I was feeling special a minute ago but you also had to ruin that for me. I roll my eyes at his little comment. I bring both of my hands down to his and try to break his hand apart so he wouldn't be holding me anymore. I bring all the strength I have in me and try to break free. "Stop that Cassandra."

Cassandra? Did h-he say, Cassandra, didn't he?

"No, Alejandro, you got to stay loyal to her. Even if you're just talking." He knows I hate it when he says my real name, everyone else can call me Cassandra but him. Ale only says it when he is mad at me, angry, not feeling the best. I always stayed loyal to someone even if we are on the talking stage. "Go to her, she wanted to hang out with you, so go." I try to break his hands apart but, he is a lot stronger than I am. I felt him bringing me closer to his muscular body.

He also tries to fight with me and hugging me tighter to him. Making his hands go up to his arms, making it much more difficult for me. "Alejandro, let go of me." I tried squirming out of his hug but he wouldn't let go of me.