Before Emma Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Hi! I'm Sheyla, we go to the same class" She introduced herself and Aleksey smiled.

"Hi! I'm Aleksey" He introduced himself too and shook her hand. 

"I know we don't know each other but after the game we are all going to a bar near the hotel we're staying in, would you like to join us?" Aleksey smiled about to say yes but remembered that Dimitri was absolutly going to say no. 

"I'll think about it but thanks" He turned around and bought the food.

Dimitri was typing furiosly on his phone when he srrived at their seats. 

"What is it?" Dimitri didn't answer and just placed his hand on Aleksey's thigh and caressed him softly and kept typing with one hand. 

Dimitri finally put away his cell and turned to Aleksey and grab the food. "Just Sergey telling me about some insubordinate kids" 

Aleksey laughed softly. "Why? You going to punish them too?" He joked.

"Yes, but not the same way I punish you" Dimitri said with a smirk and Aleksey's laughter died. 

"You know..." Aleksey said softly. "Some of the people on our class are going to a bar after and... they invited us" Dimitri turned to look at him with his eyebrow raised. " I was wonderingif you'd want to go with me..."

"No" Was all Dimitri said and Aleksey pouted. "But it's going to be fun" Aleksey whined. 

"No, I don't know this place and know anything about that bar, so no and thats final" Aleksey grunted and turned to look at the game knowing he wasn't going to change his mind already giving up. 

Their college lost and just as they were getting inside the bus Sheyla called him out.

"So... are you going? Everyone is going" Aleksey was about to say no but Sheyla interrupted him as someone shouted her name. "We are meeting at the lobby in an hour and leaving together, so just meet us there" And she turned around and left. He turned around to Dimitri staring at him clearly not happy with the interaction.

They finally arrived to the hotel and an idea ocurred to Aleksey. 

"I'm just gonna ask out teacher something, I'll meet you at out room" Dimitri just agreeded because Sergey called him and he had to talk to him and Aleksey used that to his advantage. 

Aleksey looked around and went to the teacher as soon as he spotted him. "Sir, would you happen tonhave a sleeping pill? I've been having trouble sleeping" Aleksey said with his most charming smile, hoping the teacher actually had some. 

"Oh, well... I do but don't tell anyone I gave one to you" Aleksey thanked her and smiled as he wrapped his hand around the pill, hs heart beating faster at the thing he had planned. He was going to be in so much trouble if he was caught but we probably wouldn't .

He stepped into the room and looked around for Dimitri and heard the shower, this was his moment so he grabbed a glass and filled it with water and dumped the pill inside it and stirred it until it wasn't visible and grabbed a glass for himself and waited for Dimitri to come out.

Dimitri stepped out of the bathroom woth a towel wrapped around his hips and the phone on his hand, as soon as he spotted Aleksey he placed a kiss on his forehead and Aleksey took the opportunity to hand him the spiked drink and watched as Dimitri silently thanked him and took as sip. 

"No, Sergey. I will tell you this once. Get them in check or you're the one who will bare the consequences, if you can't, then find me someone who can. I'll be there in two days" Dimitri said in his calm serious tone which was way more scary and as he shut down the call he gulped down the rest of the water.