"Uh"

"Wow, the middle is just right"

"Reichi, talk to me! " Ryuu took his brother by the collar and shook him wildly. The boy was fast asleep and didn't even twitch.

"He's asleep. Stop shaking him like that! "Yuki stopped her brother

"I'm sorry! "Yui wailled with a book in her arms.

"What exactly happened? "Shino asked.

"Well" Yui seemed on the verge of tears at the thought. "I-I ".

Shino jumped over the bar and picked up the young girl. She smiled a reassuring smile and soothed her. She was humming a tune the kids seemed to like until Yui calmed down.

"What happened"

"I was reading the book about the wizard and he used a cool spell that pushes people back. I thought it would be cool to use it and pretended to do it, but then there was a strong wind and Reichi... " she trailed off.

Ah. Shino understood.

"It's alright. He's perfectly fine. See he's just sleeping" Shino reassured with a kiss to the cheek, before putting Yui down.

"So she used the power of the wizard from the book" Daichi said.

"Interesting. That must be her quirk" Akio said in thought.

Shoto stood, holding Reichi with a weird look on his face. He looked to Shino for help. He never handled a child before in his life. Shino found it very amusing, but took the sleeping boy from him.

"How old are they? "Uraraka appeared in the group and asked.

"Yui is four. Reichi and Ryuu are five. Yuki is six" Shino answered.

"So they have all unlocked their quirks? "Iida asked, now joining the group as well.

"Yes, but it's the first I'm seeing anyone of them use their quirks. Yui must have just unlocked hers" Shino said. "Ryuu, what's your quirk? "

She already knew, but had to ask anyway. It would help her see if the boy can use his quirk at will.

Ryuu seemed very focused as he stared at his hands. He looked as if he was about to cry. It took five minutes but he seemed to have did what he wanted to. Slowly scales started to run up his arms, starting at his hands. His fingers were now claws. The scales covered most of his body. He grinned brightly, displaying sharper canines. His pupils were now slits.

"I'm a mighty dragon ! "He shouted happily and fire spilled out his mouth. Shoto was quick to put out the fire the minute it started.

"Is that so? I don't see any wings" Shino teased the boy.

"I do have wings!" He said in defense. "I just don't know how to bring them out"

Shino ruffled his hair playfully. "At least you have a mighty tail"

Ryuu grinned happily at that. He tried to see his tail but end up failing. Apparently he couldn't control his tail yet.

"Change back"

He closed his eyes and focused really hard. Soon the scales were fading. The tail was gone. His hands were back to normal. His pupils were back to normal. His teeth as well.

"Good job" Shino then glanced at Yuki. "How about you Yuki?

"I can tell when someone is lying" she said looking downtrodden. "I have physic abilities too" she said as an almost invisible dome appeared around her. Shino touched it. She quirked an eyebrow. It was solid, seemed strong enough.