"Yeah yeah. Don't go thinking I have a thing against babies. I like them. They're cute, innocent and amusing, but they can sometimes be a pain. " Shino stuffed her hands in her pockets, looking for possible rides. "Babies are surprisingly strong"

"Did she hurt you? "

"Yeah, she did. No harm done though. She's just a baby. It's her way of discovering the world" Shino shrugged and stared up at the ferris wheel. Momo followed her gaze and raised an eyebrow.

"You really want to ride it that bad? "

"Yes"

"Let's go then "

"Not yet. Later" Shino turned away from the ride. "Let's go to the mall"

"The mall? "

"The mall "

"I'm curious as to why you want to go to the mall"

"You'll find out"

On their walk to the mall Shino was humming a song to herself. Momo was always curious as to what songs Shino had in her head. Most of them weren't familiar to her.

"What are you humming? "

"Genius" Shino said this with an amussed smile on her face.

"How does it go? "

"Do you think I'm stupid? Do you think I'm bat shit crazy, having you on my mind. Do you think I'm helpless? My algebra gon' equal you every time. Do you think I'm calling? Do you think I'm calling out your name every night? Girl, I have fallen for you" Shino was dancing a little. She really liked that song. It's upbeat. It's cool. It's the vibe she loves

Momo wasn't expecting those lyrics when she heard the name. Despite the fact that she knew it was just a song Shino had in her head and the words weren't written for her, Momo had redness tint her cheeks.

Shino being ever attentive of everything noticed this and a sly smile overtook her. Suddenly she spun Momo towards her. She had a firm grip on her waist and pulled her close. Momo let out the familiar embarrassed whimper that made Shino chuckle.

"Oh my god, baby baby don't you see-e-e
I got everythin' you ne-e-ed
O-only a genius could love a woman like she"

Shino's smile increased in size when the redness completely took over Momo's face. She chuckled and planted a soft kiss on Momo's forehead before stepping back and continuing on her walk. She continued to hum her song and bounced with each step she took. She was very pleased with herself.

Momo let out that whimper again as she watched Shino walk off as if she didn't just give Momo a near heart attack. Her heart was beating out of her chest for crying out loud. Shino was having way too much fun with the entire situation. Momo sighed. Shino is hard to understand sometimes. She actually kissed her. That's a first. Shino never kissed her before. What does that even mean?

Another sigh and shake of her head as Momo followed after Shino. She obviously knew how Momo felt about her. Shino isn't oblivious. Momo knew that. What she didn't know were Shino's own feelings. Well, maybe Shino did like her. Shino isn't one to play with people's emotions.

Shino pulled her scarf over her face to hide the bright smile she couldn't seem to get rid of. She was absolutely loving her weekend now. Momo's reaction to her song is something she burned into her memory. She really couldn't help loving those adorable reactions.

They arrived at the mall soon enough. The place was buzzing with activity. Shino doesn't like being around a lot of people for obvious reasons. It's the one reason she doesn't go to the mall. That's why Momo was curious to know what Shino could possibly want at the mall.

Shino expertly weaved between people to get to her destination. She was quiet the entire time. Her hands were in her pockets and she was humming the same song. She was in an overall good mood. It seems Momo succeed in distrating her from her negativity.

They stopped at a jewelry store. Momo was even more curious now.

They were greeted by a smiling young woman who recognized Shino immediately.

"It's nice to see you again Kiddo. I suppose you're here for that special order? "

"If it's finished "

"Oh it is. Just like I promised"

"Then I'll take my order"

Momo was completely confused. Shino ordered something from a jewelry store? What could her order be? Was it for a special occasion.

"Here you are. I did my best to capture what you wanted. I hope you're happy with it" the woman handed Shino two small black boxes. Shino opened one to take a look and beamed. The box was closed before Momo could get a look at it.

"Oh I'm happy with it alright " Shino pocketed the boxes. "Thank you"

"You're welcome. I hope you come back again"

"I will"

Momo was quiet as she followed Shino out of the store. She was really curious about what was to be found in the box.

"Shino"

"Yes? "

"What did you get? "

"Something special for someone special" Shino had that smile again. She one she adopted when she didn't plan on revealing anything.

"Are you going to tell me? "

"Soon. I think it's been long enough "