Chapter 13

All Valley Under 18 Tournament Part Two

Miguel was up first, Sensei whispered something to him and Miguel nodded. Soon he got up on the mat and faced a boy in a red gi. 

They faced each other and bowed then got into their fighting stances Miguel used the stance that Daniel had used all those years ago against Johnny. Miguel did the exact move, he kicked his opponent in the face and scored the first point. 

The crowd went wild Miguel won that round and we all congratulated him. Robby Keene was up next Sensei was watching him intently, I decided not to comment but there was something going on. Robbie won his round and the LaRussos cheered wildly. 

Aisha was up next she used a lot of defense "enough defense attack" Sensei yelled she nodded and kicked her opponent in the stomach and then in the leg, we all cheered when she was able to get the first point. 

"Good luck," I said to Hawk as he stepped on the mat, we winked and got into a fighting position, Haw tried the other guy many times and the boy kicked him first, which triggered something in Hawk and he charged at the guy knocking him to the floor he won. 

Hawk ripped the top of his gi off and started flexing his Hawk tattoo to the crowd. when he came back over I jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist "you did amazing" I told him and I gave him a kiss. 

There was one person before I had to go, Bert got up to the mat he was so tiny, a guy that was like two times his size stepped up, it was hardly a fair fight. "NO MERCY" Hawk yelled to him Bert got ready and they began to fight, kinda. Bert's opponent did a flip over him making Bert disoriented the guy kept doing flips until he kicked Bert to the ground. He looked so sad as he walked back to the sidelines. 

I started shaking I was up next "remember no mercy and I love you," Hawk said cupping my face in his hand I nodded and walked up to the mat, I was against some dude from Topanga Karate we bowed and I got into my fighting position. 

My opponent did some kind of weird flippy thing that could have confused me but it didn't, he tried to kick me multiple times but I blocked them all. I almost lost my balance but I swung my leg and kicked my opponent to the floor. I had won the round. 

I ran to Hawk and we jumped around happily till I threw my arms around him "I knew you could do it" he said and I just smiled. 

Miguel fought again winning the round, he looked at Sam to see if she was impressed but she still looked pissed, I mean he punched her how could she not be. He looked sad as he walked back to his spot, I gave him a high five but he was still in a mood. 

We kept going in rotations Miguel, Hawk, Aisha, and I were still all in the game Moon and Demitri were cheering for me from the stands which helped me a lot, Moon was scared for me I could tell but every once in a while I gave her reassuring looks. 

Miguel went against last year's champion Xander from Topanga, we cheered for him the whole time, Miguel was an amazing fighter and he won. Miguel's mom looked like she was going to have a heart attack the whole time Miguel was fighting, Hawk and I both laughed about that. 

Sadly Aisha lost on her third time fighting, she was so upset and didn't want anyone to talk to her. Hawk Miguel and I made it into the finals I didn't think I would get this far but I did and I was so proud. 

I had to go up against Robbie his Dora hair was a bit distracting, we bowed and began to fight I scored the first point and he scored the second, I knew that I needed to win. I punched and kicked striking hard but when I went to kick his face he punched my side making me lose my balance. 

Hawk wasn't mad he said he was happy enough that I had made it to the finals.

Robbie was up and Hawk was against him, they had a disliking for each other so I wondered how this was going to go. I held Hawk's face in my hands "you've got this" I whispered he smiled and jumped on the mat with a lot of confidence. "Ready to face the fury of the Hawk?" he asked Robbie who ignored him. Hawk was able to score the first point since Robbie fought with way too much confidence and that caused him to slip up, "REMEMBER WHAT YOU LEARNED ROBBIE" Daniel yelled 

Hawk looked at me we both rolled our eyes as Robbie was doing meditation shit. He took a very long time taking deep breaths and thinking I wanted to jump up and kick him to the ground but I knew I couldn't god this guy was annoying. 

Once the timing was convenient enough for Robbie they began to fight, Robbie scored the second point which made me scoff "YEAH" Daniel yelled from the sidelines there was no way bonsai trees made him a good Karate fighter. 

"That was a lucky point" Hawk sneered "and it was your last" Robbie smirked "why are you leaving early to fix that stupid hair cut" that made me mad "WHY DON'T YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP" I yelled to Robbie who looked taken aback to my sudden outburst, no one insults Hawk's hair and Hawk was ready to make sure Robbie knew it. 

Hawk ran and kicked Robbie's shoulder dislocating it, the referee disqualified him "BULLSHIT" Hawk yelled as he came back to the sidelines "are you mad" he asked me I laughed "no, I wanted to kick the shit out of him myself" he gave me a hug which I gladly accepted, all the Miyagi-Do meditation shit was enough to make anyone crazy. 

There was a ten-minute break while Robbie was icing his arm. I went up to Moon she squealed and gave me a hug "oh my god Bella you did amazing" I laughed and we continued to jump up and down. Hawk was drinking water and Miguel was getting hyped up by Sensei. 

Robbie soon got back up on the mat whoever scored the next point would win, Miguel was dead serious about winning. Miguel and Robbie bowed and began to fight. 

Robbie kicked Miguel in the back, then he went to kick Miguel in the back but Miguel grabbed his leg and kicked his injured shoulder then he did a spinning kick and sent Robbie to the ground.

We had just won the tournament!