Chapter 4

Two weeks had passed and I was still sitting with Demitri, Miguel, and Eli at lunch, tonight was the night of the Halloween dance, I wanted to ask Eli if he would go with me but to be honest, I was a little nervous I didn't know if Eli felt the same way I did. 

I planned to ask him after lunch, I was so nervous that I didn't eat anything I had butterflies in my stomach. "what's wrong with you" Demitri said I looked up suddenly "oh uh n-nothing" I mumbled Eli looked at me concerned "Bella you look like your going to pass out" Miguel pointed out "I do that's funny" I blurted out 

"Bella can I talk to you for a minute," Miguel asked "sure, sure" we stood up and walked to an empty hallway "I'm not an idiot you know, I know that you want to ask Eli out" I widened my eyes "how did you know" he laughed "it's kind of obvious actually" I gasped "shit" "Bella you need to ask him" I nodded "i will after lunch" 

We walked back to the table both Eli and Demitri were staring at me I was trying to to burst into a fit of nervous giggles soon lunch ended and I pulled Eli away with me, "So uh Eli I need to ask you something" I was fidgeting a lot "Umdoyouwantogotothedancewithme" I blurted out "Bella I have no idea wht you just said" I laughed "Do you want to go to the dance with me?" 

I waitied for an answer Eli smiled and nodded "I would love too" I grinned and gave him a hug "great I can drive if you want" he agreed and went our seperate ways. 

For the next four periods I was just smiling the whole time, Moon was getting concerned about my mental health, we got in the car and Moon turned to me "why are you looking like you slept with a hanger in your mouth Bella?" I burst out laughing "I found a date to the dance Moon" 

She looked so happy "Omg who?" I hesitated I knew Moon didn't approve of Eli and I didn't want to tell her "I'm going with Eli moskowitz" I said quietly "Who?" "the boy you always make fun of" Moon looked shocked now "the boy with the lip? Bella you can do so much better" I glared at her "Eli is perfect he's so cute and nice" she bit her lip "I don't know Bella" 

"What don't you know?" she waited for a moment "I don't know if I want you going out with him" I scoffed "why because it'll mess up your reputation" she looked at me "no Bella, I'm just worried because people might pick on you for liking him" I laughed hurmorlessly "Moon, I could wear glasses and have a bunch of zits but I still wouldn't get picked on you know why, because I'm your sister" 

"Bella what the hell does that mean?" I frowned "it means that everyone is scared of you, most people think I'm exactly like you so they are scared of me, they wouldn't dare pick on me" 

I knew Moon didn't like when I talked about her like she was an evil queen but it was true. 

Moon and I changed into our laker girl costumes I hated it, it was too slutty I didn't like showing this much skin. Moon on the otherhand loved it I rolled my eyes as she admired it in the mirror. 

About 30 minutes later I started driving to Eli's house, I was so excited to see him, Eli was everything to me, the dance would be great. 

I pulled up infront of his house and threw a small cardigan on because I didn't want to make a bad impression on his parents. I rang the doorbell and his mom answered. "Hi you must be Bella" she said kindly I nodded "Nice to meet you Ms. Moskowitz" I said giving her a smile "Eli won't stop talking about you" she said I blushed and looked at my feet. 

Soon Eli came to the door in his plastic surgeon costume, "Hey Eli" I said happily he gave me a small wave. "Have fun" Eli's mom yelled as we climbed into the car. "Are you excited" I ask Eli "Yes, why did you wear a cardigan?" I laughed "beleive it or not but this costume was not my idea, I didn't want to make a bad impression on your mom" he grinned "oh I see" 

When we got to the dance Moon, Yasmine and Sam called me over "I'll be back in a minute" I said to Eli and went over to my friends "Hi guys" I said "you look so cute" Yasmine squealed "thanks" I mumbled yasmines shorts were very very short. 

I went back over to Eli who had found Demitri "sorry, they just wanted to say hi" Eli nodded "It's ok" I smiled and looked at Demitri "Nice wizard costume" I said he gasped "I'm a necromancer, did you see the amulet" I smirked just as Miguel showed up in a skeleton costume.

"Skeleton classic" Demitri commented Miguel smiled "I like your sorcerer costume" Miguel said and I burst out laughing at Demitri's face  "so are you a regular doctor?" Miguel asked Eli "plastic surgeon I fix lips" Eli was so cute 

I looked down at my skirt, jeez it was so short I started to tug on it trying to make it longer "It's cute Bella" Eli said swatting my hand away from the skirt I gave him a hug "thank you Eli, wanna go dance" he smiled and agreed 

We didn't really know how to dance so we just kind of swayed to the music and bounced occasionaly. I wraped my arms around Eli's neck "don't hide the scar" I said pulling down his mask "It's badass" he smiled and looked at my lips "can I kiss you" he asked I nodded and he pressed his lips to mine softly, I pulled away and smiled I had wanted to do that for a while

I never thought I would get to kiss Eli because of the reputation being Moon's sister gave me but I did and I was so happy.