Chapter 5

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom," Eli said "I nodded I need to go too I drank too much" I laughed Miguel, Eli and Demitri went off and I went to find the girl's bathroom. 

On my way back to the gym I saw Eli and Demitri running "hey what's wrong?" I asked Eli grabbed my waist and started pulling me away "Eli what's going on?" I yelled he looked at me sadly "Kyler is hurting Miguel"

I started to squirm but he was too strong, he pulled me to the stairs "why won't you let me help him?" I cried Eli looked at me kindly "Bella I can't risk having you get hurt, you mean too much to me" I lay in Eli's embrace 

"You know I've liked you for three years," I said softly he looked shocked "that long?" I nodded "yes but I never had the courage to talk to you" "but why?" Eli asked "It's not like I was going to make fun of you" I smiled "I didn't want you to run away from me, I hate how everyone is terrified of me and it hurt me even worse that you were, I was always sad that I was Moon's sister because her reputation reflected on me"

"Bella you should have told me," Eli said rocking me back and forth "I couldn't I didn't want my heart to break" it was true I was so scared he would run away from me. "I'll never leave you Bella" Eli whispered I kissed him on the cheek.

Sensei came walking out with a limp Miguel in his arms, "Omg is he ok?" I asked Sensei nodded "he will be ok, I'm going to drive him home" I waved and watched him walk away.

"I guess we'd better get home," I said to Eli "thank you Bella" I looked at him "for what?" I asked "for not making a big deal about my lip, every other girl has" I pulled his face to mine and kissed his scar gently "you are adorable no matter what," I said he took my hand and we walked to my car. 

I played some music in the car it was Taylor Swift's love story. "You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess it's a love story baby just say yes" I loved this song so much, I pulled up at Eli's house "goodnight Bella," he said giving me a kiss "good night Eli"

On my way home I thought about how lucky I was to have sweet Eli, I hoped he never changes and stays the exact same way he is now (jeez if only she knew)

I knew Moon wouldn't be happy but I would tell her that I had liked Eli for a very long time and that she should just be happy for me, I mean a good sister would be happy, right?

I got home and opened the door, my happy mood was erased instantly some dude was on top of Moon on the couch they were just so busy making out that they didn't even notice me come in "ok Moon what the fuck" I yelled "I don't want to see this the second I get home, you have a room use it" 

I walked up the stairs in a bad mood I would probably be up all night hearing them having sex, just like her last boyfriend that was a disturbing time. 

I lay on my bed just looking up at the ceiling while I could hear Moon moaning downstairs, I grabbed a box of earplugs and put two in it would be a very long night. I had never had sex, Moon however seemed to have a new guy every three weeks, She claimed she was a sex-positive feminist.

My phone lit up and Eli had tagged me in a new photo, it was him and I on the dance floor, Miguel must have taken the picture because Demitri probably wasn't that thoughtful. I liked the image and smiled, my dreams had come true.

I woke up in the same clothes as last night and my makeup smeared everywhere, I quickly put on a white crew neck and a pair of baggy sweatpants, I wasn't looking super hot today. 

I walked quietly downstairs to make breakfast and Moon came up to me "sorry about last night that was really unthoughtful" I looked at her in disgust "you say the same thing every time, maybe once you'll actually mean it" I spat

"Don't be so mean Bella" I scoffed "me, mean ha Moon you need to take a good look in the mirror" I was so pissed at her I got in my car and listened to MGK his music was always good for helping me with my anger.

I got to school and Eli was waiting for me I grinned my happy mood back, "you look nice" Eli smiled giving me a kiss "don't even I know I look like shit" he took my hand "you could never" we walked in together and there were whispers 

"what is Bella doing with lip"

"she could do so much better"

"I wonder what Moon thinks"

I glared around at everyone and they all stopped whispering when they remembered that I could make their lives hell or I could tell Moon too.

"Don't worry" I whispered to Eli "you are all I need and I don't care what anyone else thinks"