Chapter 8

I drove back to my house, what the hell was going on with Eli? I didn't like the new him already and it hadn't even been a whole day. He acted like he was too cool for me, I'll show him who's too cool now. 

I am a very passive-aggressive person I do know that it's one of my faults. "MOON" I yelled opening the door to the house "WHAT BELLA" she yelled from her room "WANNA GO TO THE MALL WE CAN INVITE YASMINE TOO" I hated yelling "SURE I'LL COME RIGHT DOWN" I laughed and grabbed a soda out of the fridge, then I picked up the phone and dialed Yasmine's phone number "hello?" she said, "hey Yasmine, Moon and I are going to the mall do you want to meet us there?" "sure thanks Bella" I hung up the phone and saw that I had 38 texts from Eli. 

I put my phone in my back pocket and Moon came down the stairs, "why do you wanna go to the mall with me Bella?" I laughed "so we can have bonging time" I rolled my eyes "ok then" Moon said we climbed into the car and I played Beautiful from the m...

I put my phone in my back pocket and Moon came down the stairs, "why do you wanna go to the mall with me Bella?" I laughed "so we can have bonging time" I rolled my eyes "ok then" Moon said we climbed into the car and I played Beautiful from the musica heathers. 

But I know I know life can be beautiful I pray I pray for a better way

Moon and I sang to all the songs my favorite was candy store and hers was the me inside of me. We drove for another ten minutes and met Yasmine at the food court. "Hey bitches" Yasmine said I had no idea why she always called us that. 

"Hey Yasmine" I said smiling "so where do we want to go first?" Moon asked "I'm going to victorias secret" Yasmine announced "I'll come with you" Moon nodded "alright I'm gonna go to American Eagle real quick" Moon announced 

I walked with Yasmine to victorias secret "why did you want to hang out?" Yasmine asked me "oh, I just wanted to become better friends" she smiled "ok I'd like that" while we were walking I saw Eli/Hawk in the sports store, I actually didn't know that he would be here and I started freaking out. "What's wrong with you" Yasmine asked "Umm I'm mad at someone and trying to ignore them but they are right over there" I nooded towards Hawk.

Yasmine let out a loud laugh causing Hawk to look over in our direction, I dove to the floor quickly trying to avoide him seeing me, I somehow made it to the ground in time. Yasmine was laughing so hard now and I was scowling from the floor. 

Yasmine was laughing so much that Hawk started to walk over concerned for her well being. I quickly dashed into the nearest store behind a maniquin but just my luck I tripped an fell knocking the maniquin over with me. Yasmine was dying that this point watching me sprawled out on the floor. The sales woman came over gave me a nasty look and picked the maniquin back up. 

There was no way Hawk didn't see that and I was so embarresed maybe he was too cool for me. I took off running down the hall trying to find Moon, Yasmine was still howling with laughter. I found Moon comming out with bags she looked at me "whats wrong bella?" "Hawk. Maniquin. Yasmine.Falling" I said panting she looked at me "what did you do?" I burst out laughing "I knocked a maniquin over when I was trying to hide from my crush" Moon was biting her lip trying not to laugh. 

"We have to go find Yasmine" she choked out and I nodded we walked back up to Victorias Secret where Yasmine sat with Hawk. Yasmine was trying to contain herself when she saw me again. "Oh my gosh Bella why did you do this" Yasmine exploded "because she was too scared to see Hawk" I wanted to run again but I knew I couldn't "Bel can I talk to you?" Hawk asked 

I nodded and followed him "Bel "I'm so sorry for how I acted, that wasn't me, well it wasn't like me and I'm so sorry" I smiled at him softly "I forgive you Hawk" "Bel don't call me that, I only want you to call me Eli" I blushed "alright Eli" He gave me a hug and then looked me in the eyes "Bel, will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled even wider "yes Eli" He kissed me and I was so happy. 

"I love you Bel" he whispered I looked up "I love you too"