Family Foes Face to Face & Nightmares return

Start from the beginning

"Don't play stupid I know for a fact that scent back in the woods is yours!, now where is the guy you fought!" said Hound Dog.

"…." Said Izuku.

"Young man answer the question" said Ectoplasm.

Izuku still didn't answer and stood quietly and finally All Might gave his shot as he walked forward to Izuku.

"Please young Midoriya won't you tell us what happened" said All Might.

Seeing All Might concern for him, Izuku couldn't help but sigh and tell somewhat the truth.

"I overheard someone on my way back to the school trying to prank the festival, so I try to stop them and it ended up getting physically, the guy landed some hits on me and all but it was too much so he ran away" said Izuku rubbing the back of his neck uneasily.

But this when Hound Dog moved All Might slightly to the side to get his face so close against Izuku as he looked like a man or dog about to yell Izuku's ears off.

"Don't think you made the right call, things weren't that grizzly so the festival is still going on, but this could have been real bad, your a U.A student with a provisional hero license, you should have relied on us to handle him, your teachers want to protect the school just as much as you!" said Hound Dog.

"...yes sir" said Izuku feeling disappointed in himself getting scolded.

"Now put a smile on your face and beat it, your class event is about to start isn't it" said Hound Dog.

"Y-Yes sir" said Izuku.

As Izuku quickly rushed to the school gates while All Might was trying to thank him, for only him to start shaking All Might as he was too angry, making act more like an animal, while Izuku finally made it to the gate he was confronted by a girl he has never met before.

"Midori, you're cutting it close aren't you" said ???.

"….um do I know you, your voice is like one of my classmates but you look nothing like her" said Izuku.

"What are you talking about Midori, it's me Toru the invisible girl, are you playing a prank on me?" said Toru.

This when Izuku looked completely shocked as he quickly rubbed his eyes making sure he wasn't seeing things, but once he did he saw Toru as her regular invisible self.

"Wait, but you were just, how, you orange hair and orange eyes?" said Izuku as he was confused by what just happened.

"I think you might have been hit too many times for your own good, let's just head to Recovery Girl so she can heal you up before the show" said Toru.

"Y-Yeah" said Izuku.

Unknown to Izuku thanks to that fight he had earlier it unlocked a certain a ability connected to another he has, this new ability while still active put Izuku's senses to go to overdrive as his mind made a mental image making Izuku see of Toru self with his senses detecting everything about her looks, but now Izuku was all healed up and getting ready for their performance in just a couple a minutes.