I only hummed as he started a slow, taunting massage on the insides of my legs making me bite my lip in anticipation.

He brought his fingers to my center, dragging them up my slit making me shiver and release a soft moan.

"Like this" he asked as he inserted his fingers into me, making my answer a moan.

"Words, baby. Give me words" he prodded.

"Y-yes, Daddy" I moaned out.

"Fuck, you're such a good girl for me."

His finger pushed in and out of me as he spoke sinful words. My breath was heavy and I couldn't focus on anything other than him. I tugged my legs as he added another finger.

"You're gonna hurt yourself Angel. Sit still" he said softly.

I couldn't handle the slow pace he was doing anymore. I wanted him to move faster but struggled to find my voice.

"Please... faster" I panted.

He didn't speak, but I found my answer as his fingers quickened. He leaned up, hovering over me as he pulled my tilted head forward to face him.

"Look at me" he lowly demanded.

I looked at him, watching his face turn into a smirk. The room was relatively dark, but I could see his eyes almost perfectly. His eyes were dark and full of lust.

I closed my eyes, moaning when he added a third finger and significantly picked up the pace.

"Did I say you could look away" he asked darkly.

"N-no."

"No, what?"

"No, Daddy" I breathed out, looking at him once again.

"Does this feel good, babygirl" he smirked.

"Yes! Yes, Daddy. Please don't stop."

"Tell me how good it feels" he said.

I searched my brain for a good answer.

"It's better than cold water on a hot day."

That was not it.

He chuckled saying, "that good, huh?"

"Yes" I answered.

Once he started to rub my clit with his thumb I couldn't hold eye contact. I threw my head back, screwing my eyes shut as I felt a knot forming in my stomach.

He took his opportunity to attack my neck with rough kisses. He fingers hastened in and out of me as his thumb rubbed circles on my clit. If I wasn't so high on sex I'd admire his skill to do that, but I was a little too busy to concentrate on that.

Just as I opened my mouth to warn of my climax, he removed his hand from my dripping and throbbing core. I groaned at the loss of contact, needing to cum.

Without a word, he slid down to replace his hand with his mouth. Before he touched me again he blew cold air onto my swollen clit. I whimpered at his actions, feeling the knot go away but the arousal grow stronger.

"Please" was all it took to get him to attach his mouth to me.

He tongue stuck out, dragging up my slit as I moaned. His hands rubbed my thighs while his tongue swirled around my lips, not leaving anything untouched. He placed a kiss on my clit making me yank on the restraints.

The ties on my ankles tightened and the cuffs dug into my wrists, but I didn't care. This feeling was intense, and not being able to move only enhanced it. Being forced to sit still drove me crazy, but in a good way.