"Oh and remember to bring Xiumin along." My mum was squealing before leaving the room as if she'll be presenting Xiumin as her boyfriend later.

Shit! Xiumin.

I haven't been talking to him for a couple of days since the fit we last had.

If I wanna go to the gathering, I can't go alone. I need Xiumin.

***
Outside of Tao's store.

I went in to search for Xiumin. I look around until I find a couple of girls taking pictures with him. They looked almost the same age as me but wearing a bit more flashy.

I walked up to them and Xiumin looked at me like I had saved him from the girls.

"Excuse me, ladies." Xiumin get passed through the girls and walked up to me.

"Seems like you've gotten a lot busy." I gestured at the girls.

"What are you doing here?" Xiumin asked, ignoring what I teased him.

"I'm looking for you." I said slowly.

We sat down next to each other and there was awkward silence for about 5 minutes.

"I need your help." I bursted out. He looked at me at my sudden talking.

"There's this gathering tonight at a restaurant." I talked and talked, telling him about Jaena's parents and mine and how my mum create this gathering and I needed a partner to go with me. And I finally stopped.

He looked at me blankly and blinked like he wasn't interested in what I said.

"So your point is?" Xiumin finally voiced out.

I bit my lips. "I need a boyfriend. I mean, I need one to go with me." But there was no response from him. I gave up.

"It's alright. You wouldn't care anyway. Thanks for listening." I grabbed my things and left the store.

I heard a door opened behind me and turned around. Xiumin was standing outside, looking as perfect as usual.

"What time do I need to pick you up?" He shouted loud enough for me to hear.

"You've got a car?"

"Tao has one." And I laughed, thinking how Tao would react if he saw his car gone.

"I thought you wouldn't care." I mentally kicked myself for saying this now that he agreed to help.

"I wouldn't wanna leave my girlfriend in a gathering alone." He smirked.

"Besides, I'm your boyfriend and I'm always missing you. Seeing you is the first thing I need to do not only every morning but also at night." He smiled and copied Luhan's very dramatic approach. I laughed with him.

"Come by at 7 tonight." I smiled and mentioned.

***

I prepared myself, looking my very best so Jaena won't think I'm still the girl who got dumped by Sehun. But who cares what she thinks? I applied my make up and did my hair. I slipped into my pinkish white evening dress with a little details on the side that's the length slightly above my knee.

Xiumin came up to my room and he was wearing a tux with the tie but it didn't look too formal which was a good thing. For a mannequin, he knew how to style his hair up with a right amount of gel.

He was looking great.

He came up to see me getting ready. I spun around to face him and he blushed. So did I.

"Let's go." He said, smiling widely.

"Wait. There's a few things you might not know how to do when you're there. And ... how did you manage to be able to drive?" I asked him curiously.

"I just know how. And you don't have to teach me things about later. I know what to do."

How on earth would he know how to drive? I thought he was joking! /o\

Unless he ... tried it before. He looked secretive and I was skeptical.

After a 30 minutes drive to the restaurant, he parked the car skillfully and I stared at him.

We reached the place but I was afraid. I stopped. It's been too long since I last saw Jaena and meeting her now makes me nervous.

I felt a rush going through my body when I felt somone slipped its fingers through mine. Xiumin. He held my hand and lead me in.

"Don't worry. I'm here." He calmly assured me. The smile still plastered on his face.

I felt secured and warm with him by my side.

"Thanks." I whispered.

As we entered the restaurant, I let go of Xiumin's hands thinking I could handle this now. I let it go but Xiumin's held onto mine even tighter than before.

I looked up at him but he wasn't looking back. I thought he might be nervous but the look from his eyes shown he wasn't.

It looked as if he held it because he wanted to.

We both entered the restaurant together and my parents were waving their hands at us. Kyungsoo wasn't there as he got a dance training. I approached the table closer and closer.

Then, I dropped my handbag and my heart fell. I stopped walking as I see a girl and her boyfriend in front. Their faces became visible to me. Jaena and her boyfriend.

Xiumin stared at me to see what's wrong. My face was pale white.

Her boyfriend, that's sitting next to her. Looking and smiling at her turned around to greet us.

I know that guy.

"Hey. JI - HYE." Pronouncing every single word with slight sarcasm.

He smirked at me and I took a step back. Xiumin realised it now.

That person was none other than,

Oh.Se.Hun.