11. Away from the chaos.

Nandini

When we were on the highway we changed the seats. We changed the decision of taking the driver as it would cause one of us to go into other car. So everyone decided that the boys will drive one by one. Cabir took the passenger seat beside Bhai, who was driving. Manik and I sat down on the last seat. Mukti, Dhruv and Alya in the middle, who were already deep in sleep.

I was in Manik's arms, head on his chest and he was also taking a nap. His legs were not comfortable so he was waking up in every 10-15 minutes. Cabir and Manik didn't sleep last night as they were making the arrangements for the trip. Mukti informed us that they have a villa in Lonavala but its always closed so they had to get it cleaned up before we reach there. I was playing with his fingers.

"Nandini. Would you mind if I sleep in your lap.?" He suddenly asked and I smiled at his sleepy eyes. I moved away from his chest and took the support in the corner leaving the seat all to him, he moved his legs and folded them so that they can be on the seat and kept his head in my lap.

"Thankyou. Just wake me up after 20 minutes." He said and pushed his face in my tummy wrapping his arms around my waist and I blushed.

I started moving my hands in his hair and looked at him sleeping so peacefully. I don't know when I also slept looking at his innocent face.

**

"Manik." I heard someone whisper softly.

"Manik wake up." Again. But my eyes flew open when I heard a groan coming from around me. I looked around my self to see Nyonika Mom and everyone else looking at me, smiling. Manik too woke up and looked at me and then to my lap. And suddenly his face turned to one of anger. Then I realised...he told me to wake him up after 20 minutes and looking around I knew that we were already in lonavala in front of the villa, which means we have been sleeping for almost 1 and half hour. I blushed knowing everyone had seen us sleeping like this and tried to get up but I couldn't feel my legs.

Ohh oh.!

"Nandini yaarrr." Manik groaned beside me and I looked at him with a sorry look.

"I told you to wake me up in 20 minutes. Didn't I.?" He said rubbing his hands on his face, groaning.

"I fell asleep." I pouted at him and he took a tired sigh.

"Can you feel you legs?" Mukti asked and I nodded in no, pouting.

"Its okay. Manik pick her up. Let her stand then it'll be fine." My mother said making me glare at her.

What pick her up.? Am I a child? How bad will it look infront of my in laws.? And what about Manik.?

"No Maa. Its fine. You guys go. I'll just take a mom..." Before I could finish Manik had his arms around the back of my neck and knees.

"Cabir hold the door." He said to Cabir and everyone mived away from the door. I held his shirt in my fist when he stood up, scared I would fall down.

"Take her to her room." I heard Nyonika Mom say behind him.

"Manik." I whispered making him look at my face.

"Put me down. I am fine." I said softly but he just glared at me.

"Manik Please sab hai." I said again blushing and he stopped in his tracks. He bend down and put me on my legs. My hands instantly shot up around his neck when I felt my knees giving up.

"Easy." He muttered holding me by my waist. We stood there for a minute and when I felt blood rushing back to knees I moved a little away. I still had the tickling sensation in my calf and feets so I kept my hold on his neck tight. After few more seconds when I relaxed I pulled away from him to see everyone around me smiling making red color rise to my cheeks.