Part:29 (Sid In Punjab)

Comenzar desde el principio

Sid asked, “Where? "

Pilot : Aiye.. .

& then the pilots along with other 20 ppl including polices, sid's guard came infront of the VIP room of the hospital. Sighing Sid entered inside making all the doctor's eyes big as they stammered, “Greetings sir "

He shook his head & observed his granny with deep ocean eyes. The doctors looked down noticing his eyes getting red & veins to pump.
Sid caressed his granny's swollen feet making her come in sense. As soon as she saw him, granny hugged crying,, “Siddharth... Siddharth.. Shehnaaz ko maar dalenge wo log.. Siddharth "

He gritted & grabbed his own mouth in anger, “Shehnaaz is not here?"

Granny fearfully told him the whole story & cried, “ Shehnaaz ne mujhe bachaya khudko unke hawale karke Siddharth 😭 Usse wapas le aa kaise bhi warna mai nehi jee payungi..."

He broke the hug looking at the doctors, “She's fine now?"
The doctor nodded, “Ji..ghar leke ja sakte hein "
Nodding he looked at his dadi, “Go home. I'm coming "

Granny: Shehnaaz... Ko kuch huy..

He roared before leaving the room, “Kuch nehi hoga ussse!!! "

-------------
In 2 minutes Sid & his whole men gang without the two pilots who took Granny to home came to the place from where Sana had kicked the drum. The angry Sid who looked more like a beast this time kept looking for Sana here & there madly as his heart was throbbing in fear of losing her. He was shivering in desperation which scared his own guards!!!  No one dared to evn look at him afterwards as they felt like he was going to eat all of them.
Her innocence, her sweet voice, her giggle, her smile, her shyness, her fragrance were the only things his mind reminded him again & again. He cursed himself for hurting her in times. His soul was groaning badly to touch her soul. To kidnap her soul. To cage her soul in his!! 
He groaned angrily & punched on a tree making the long tree fell down breaking.

The guards worried : Malik..😟

Ignoring them he kept on punching on different trees making all of those fell down while screaming in frustration, “Aaahhhh"

His hands started bleeding badly but tje guards & policemen didn’t dare to go close to him or stop him as everyone keeps their life in first place!!! 😑 But lucky them that one of them find the waistband of Sana & handed it to Sid saying, “Malik...malik..uss side se...uss side se mila yeh... Malik..."

He snatched the waistband & observed it which calm his desperation down. Though a lil bit. But it worked. He & his men came to the edge of the same hill as that was the only way in that side!

Guard: Malik..yaha to raste khatam hote hein iss side!!  Yaha nehi aye honge!! 

He ignored his commentary & kept searching for her in the bushes till one drank guy came there singing, “Apna time ayega... Apna time ayega... "

All the men looked at him along with Sid & tried to note of what he was doing. They guy ignored everyone & laid down beside the edge of hill saying, “Teri marneka time agaya tha na? Tu gir gayi hogi na... Bol!!! "
Saying the guy started giggling 🙂

YES!  MY READERS U GUYS ARE THINKING RIGHT HE'S THE SAME GUY WHO HAD PUSHED Sans from there.

Sid went close to that guy & asked doubting, “Kon marega?"

The drank goon made a face looking at the sky, “Wo...chaand jaisi chamakti huyi ladki... Wah kya maal thi. Ekdum jhakkkas🤤But phek na para sa*i... "

Before he could finish Sid grabbed his throat making him chock roaring, “Kaha pheka!!!?"

The guy pointed his finger down to hill saying, “Wo.. Dekhna jara gir gayi h yha abhi tak atki huyi hein uss jhopri k sath "

That's it. Sid looked down like a crazy teenager who's madly fascinated towards his lady & groaned in loud voice, “Shehnaaz...... Shehnaaz "

His echo of voice was too manly that it made everyone shiver who were there. He shouted, “Torch & rope!!! "

The policemen handled him soon & called the fire brigade ppl who keep climbing hills to come for emergency. But their voice stucked in throat as Sid actually jumped from there holding the rope while asking his guards to hold the other side of rope. They couldn’t belive wat they saw but it happened! 

The policemen looked at his guards with fearful face whike his guards smiled, “Malik bohot pyaar karte hein Malkin se. Jaan le bhi sakte hein aur de bhi "

Sid's loud shout grabbed their attention as they knew they had to pull the rope up now!!  They did. All of them hold the rope & pulled it up in anxiousness to knw what happened!!

And guess what🙂 Sid was there holding the same sack tightly in his arms. All the men jumped in joy & clapped their hand as if they could witness a happy ending if their favourite love story!!!!  Their were tears in their eyes watching how desperately Sid was opening the sack to see his dear life!!! 

In no moment he pulled Shehnaaz fully out from the sack but found her unconscious. He roared, “Paani lao"

His guards bought it & soon he splashed water on her face caressing it, “Hey.. Wake up!!!  Hey..... "

But didn’t react making him more angry as he roared on her face, “JUST LOOK AT ME!"

Nothing worked. So he looked at the drunk goon with fire in eyes & went closer to him. His guards gulped, “Raksha karna kali mata"

Sid snatched the beer bottle from his hand & broke it on his face as he hitted him with that making the goon scream of dead!!! The policemen came & tried to hold the beast Sid but nothing worked. He simply started punching on that guy's face continuously making his teeth broke eyes shut & face bleed!! 
Sid roared, “Kyu kiya aisa!!!! Kyu!!?Ussse kuch hojati to kaise jeeta mein bol... Bol!!"

The drank guy was half dead but still stammered, “Yaad nhi " making Sid blood  more boil as he made him fell down & sat on his chest to punch on his biceps. In no mitutes the goons hand bones were broken. The guards came this time & hold his feet begging, “Malik.. Mar jayega..malik chor dijiye..."

Bt Sid behaved like deaf untill that one voice came from behind, “Siddharth ji"

He looked back standing up & found his lifeline crawling towards him saying, “Siddharth.. Ji..m...m..mein.."

He smiled while his eyes dropped one big drop of tear unknowingly. Their eyelock started drinking each other’s pain & fear. But Sana suddenly looked behind & screamed loudly closing her eyes while holding her head as she witnessed the goon to stand up & fell down from the hill losing his stability!!

Sid looked behind & learnt the sad truth. Sad? Actually it was not so sad for him cz evn if he wouldn’t fell down by himself.. Sid would kill him.

The policemen looked down & then at him gulping, “Maybe nature didn't want you to be called a murderer, Sir.So, it took It's own revenge"

Sid looked back at Sana & came closer to her to cup her face in his big calm & join their forehead together saying, “Its okay"

She cried holding his collar & was dying to get a hug from him. But he simply lifted her up in arms saying, “Lets Go home" She pouted sadly but didn’t utter any word.

He sat on the helicopter while she was still in his arms on his lap & ordered looking at policemen, “Find out about the guy & his gang . I want every details in tomorrow"

The policemen nodded while his guards closed down the chopper's glass door & it started to Mumbai.

Part Finished

Vote Cmmnt &Fllw