It's that time. Shino smiled in anticipation as she sucked on a sweet.

"And for the second stage, the final selection. From here on out even the press corpse will be joining in on the white hot excitement. So you better go all out! " Midnight was one hell of a ref/host. She was overly dramatic which successfully kept all eyes on her. "What could the second round be? I already know but the suspense is killing me. I introduce to you stage two! "

On the screen were the words Shino was looking forward to.

"Human calvary battle"

The rules were soon explained. The students will be allowed to form groups of two to four in a horse back configuration. As any ordinary calvary battle the participants have to swipe headbands off of their opponents. The headbands will contain points each student is given based on their ranking. It was pretty simple and easy to understand.

"The number of points you're worth will be five points if your placed 42nd. Ten if you're 41st and so on with the exception of first place"

And here it comes. The words that might murder Shino's chance of finding a proper team. It excited her to no end.

"The lucky person to come first place is worth a grand total of ten million points" Midnight said. "If I were you I'd aim for the gal that placed first. This is the chance for the low scorers to move up in ranks"

All eyes were suddenly on Shino and she adorned a brilliant smile. She seemed completely happy with the situation which confused everyone.

"It seems I've become the main attention " she was very calm. "I challenge anyone to dare approach me for my worth" the bare intimidation that radiated off her was enough to make everyone in her area to take a step back.

And so the battle begins. Fifteen minutes was the limit. Everyone set out to find a team, most people purposely avoided Shino.

Shino didn't seem to care at all and just placed herself on the sand, arms and legs folded while she continued to fill up on her sweet. She wasn't going to look for anyone. She would welcome anyone brave enough to join her. It would be more of a challenge that way because she would have to come up with a strategy that will incorporate everyone's skills.

"Have any chocolate bars for me? "

Momo sat down next to Shino. Shino only smiled and handed her her last remaining chocolate bar.

"So, you're with me on this huh? "

"Of course" Momo said like it was the dumbest question on the planet. "I'm always with you"

"I've noticed" Shino nodded and looked on at the forming teams. "Thanks. It seems everyone has become the enemy now. Although I understand very clearly why that is it's comforting having a friend remain a friend "

"You can always count on me" Momo smiled and bumped Shino's shoulder playfully. "Isn't that what you always say to me? "

"It is isn't it? It seems the roles have been reversed"

"Hey you two"

Shino looked up to meet the every cheerful Daichi and calm Akio.

"You mind having us on your team? "Daichi asked.

"Nope, not at all. You are welcome to join my friend" Shino stood and helped Momo up. "Why do you want to join me anyway? "

"Because you have ten million on your head" Akio said blankly before allowing himself a smile. "And I actually see you as a very good friend"

"Thanks man. Wasn't expecting that from you"

"Me too. You're my friend and a pretty awesome one so I will carry you to victory! "

"I appreciate the sentiment and the enthusiasm "

"We need a plan of action Shino, i'm assuming you have on as you always do" Momo said.

"It depends. Daichi what is it you want to tell me? Because you are just beaming "

Daichi looked way to excited so Shino knew there was something he had to disclose.

"My keychains. I managed to sneak them onto Todoroki, Yagi and Bakugo" Daichi was obviously proud of himself and honestly so was Shino.

"How did you even manage that? " Shino couldn't bring herself to actually picture Daichi successfully accomplishing such a feat. Especially with Shoto.

"I was very sneaky, deadly like a ninja"

"I helped him" Akio revealed.

"That makes a lot more sense"

"Still it is hard to imagine you sneaking a keychain onto Todoroki" Momo said in thought.

"I'm a genius" Daichi grinned and walked up to Shino. "I was all like hey Todoroki! "He patted you hard on the back and slung an arm over your shoulder. "Nice going out there. Third place, not bad. I gotta ask how do you feel having lost to both Kiddo and Yagi? "

Shino was actually impressed with Daichi's vocabulary and his way of distracting Shoto. He knew exactly what those words would do to the boy and the fact that he said it so casually must have pissed Shoto off even more. With him distracted it wasn't hard for Daichi to accomplish his mission

"Why those three though? "

"Well I was planning on sneaking one onto Midoriya, but I didn't even have to get super close to him for him to detect me. So I opted with Bakugo"

"Alright. What you did is super useful. I'll just make a plan around it" Shino said, her brain already rapidly forming a somewhat coherent plan.

"Momo I'm gonna need you to make me some boots"