【Chapter 15】

Start from the beginning

Meliodas smiled up at him as Gilthunder encased him in a tight hug. "Little Gil! Still the same as always, huh?" Meliodas chuckled as Gilthunder let him gently down at the ground. "You can say that, so we're going to Camelot right?" Gilthunder asked the short blonde-haired male as Meliodas nodded. "We'll tell you the details once we get to the Boar Hat, now come on, I have some sleep to catch up on." King yawned as he rotated back and floated away and back to the tavern with his green pillow.

Gilthunder nodded as they all began to walk back towards the tavern, hell awaiting them in the future.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ----- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

*𝙱𝚘𝚊𝚛 𝙷𝚊𝚝*

"So you're telling me that a person that you picked up one day has run away to Camelot with a new found demon-like power and has taken over the kingdom with King Arthur complying and joining her side?" Gilthunder asked the others for confirmation only for them to nod their heads. Sighing, Gilthunder leaned his head down onto the table and looked over at Hawks.

"Were you able to figure out their power level before they ran away?" Gilthunder asked the eating Hawks making him look up at the slumbing male before huffing, "Yeah, I was able to look at their power level before she left. If I remember correctly I think it was around... um.... oh yeah! It was 70,768." Hawks answered the bubble-gum male. The others looked at Hawks with a surprised look as Meliodas just chuckled.

"I see... she became weaker ever since I last saw her." Meliodas mumbled as he nodded his head with closed eyes. The other's sweatdropped as how he just calmy said that. Merlin cleared her throut and looked back at Gilthunder with a serious expression. "We're not sure what (Y/N) next move will be, but remember this, no harm is to befall her." Merlin threatened him, though Gilthunder was far too busy with the fact that he was finally going on another mission after so long.

"Yeah, yeah, I think I know all the details already. Come on! An adventure awaits us!" Gilthunder exclaimed as he swung an arm around Meliodas and Ban. King grumbled as he curled himself tighter around his pillow and glared at the window. "I still cant sleep." King whispered as his mind began to race more at the thought of (Y/N) not being there.

 'What if something bad happened to her? What if a man was trying something to her?! No no, calm down King, Ill find her soon enough, and when I do Ill make sure that no one ever has any bad thoughts about her!' King thought as he bit his lip softly, his eyes gleaming more in anger. Cause, you know, anime logic.

A sigh interrupted his thoughts as everyone looked towards Gowther who was soothing his head with an irritated expression. "Look, everyone, the question is of how we're going inside of Camelot. I don't think we can just waltz in as if we're just normal civilians. Everyone knows who we are, and Im sure that (Y/N) warned the soldiers there to look out for us, so what do we do?" Gowther asked everyone as he straitened his tavern uniform.

Meliodas gave out a dumb smile, "Nope! Though I did think of this right now, what if we just storm in there and talk to her?" Meliodas said confidently, only for it to be crushed by both King and Diane.

"Are you insane?! We cant just go in there like nothing! We don't even know what we're facing!" Diane exclaimed as she waved her hands around to show how serious this was. King nodded with a stern face as he hit Meliodas with a mug. "Exactly! Even though Hawks last seeing was 70,768, that doesn't mean it hasn't gone up! We have to sneak it." King announced as he went back to his former position.

Escanor nodded and crossed his arms. "I agree with them both, even though I know I will be able to fight her, I still think the best option would be for us all to go in disguises and split up in two and go around Camelot to gather information." Escanor offered as Merlin nodded. "Indeed, Meliodas, I think that's our plan." Merlin said to the shorter male.

Meliodas also nodded an gave them all a smile. "Okay! Though, before we do, what if we all go to our nearby forest and kill some animals? I don't think I can handle my anger anymore." Meliodas exclaimed, though his creepy smile still remained.

Diane coughed in her hand and looked away. "Meliodas, I don't think you should be calling us all out like that. By the way, I do think we should do that." Diane answered as everyone else nodded. 

"Though, what will we do with all the animal meat?" Ban asked Meliodas as he just gave him a smile. "Leave the meat that we don't need!" Meliodas exclaimed as everyone ran out the door and towards the forest.

"Okay then... but it will be a lot."

(ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)