{•Chapter 10•}

Amity's POV

I can't believe that my mother is a vampire, she never told us and the twins and I could do magic normally, no..there's no way I can be one Luz's dad is wrong. I changed my clothes and went to sleep.

Next morning

Luz was sleeping on her sleeping bag with king beside her, she then woke up due to the sound of growling, Luz then got up and went outside, she saw....Amity, but it wasn't the Amity she knew she has sharp fangs and blood red eyes, she was holding someone, Luz looked down seeing her mother, and Eda both dead on the ground, Luz's eyes widened with fear, sadness, and hate. Luz couldn't move, her body wouldn't let her move, she saw that Amity had blood onto her hands and smirking looking right behind Luz, Luz realized that she was looking behind her....Luz then looked behind her seeing Amity's mother holding a wolfsbane dagger, "n-no those were destroyed there's no way you can have one" Luz said shaking, "oh no dear, that only what you think", And with a swift a wind Amity's mother swung the dagger.

Luz had woken up...

"LUZ YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN" Luz heard that so faintly, Luz started to hear it more clear as the time passed until she realized that she was in her wolf form, her vision was becoming more clear but also less clear at the same time, she saw King hiding behind Eda and her mother, Luz shifted back in her human form but felt very dizzy and passed out......

Luz POV

I woke up to the sound of my door opening, I looked over and saw Amity, "what are you doing here?" I asked "I came to check up on you after that random incident you had", I didn't know what she meant till I remembered that horrible dream, "oh...that". Amity then asked if she could come in, I said yes of course. When Amity had gotten closer to me I felt uneasy for some reason, once she came over she looked scared, I got up "Amity why do you look so scared?" Amity looked back at me, "I heard about the dream you had...". My eyes widened "w-wait hold on how did you know about that?" I asked, "well, Eda knew this wasn't some random thing since it had never happened, she used some sort of spell to see what was going through your mind before you went crazy" "so that means..", "yeah I know that you dreamt of me but...different..." Amity started tearing up, I didn't like it when she cried, "hey,hey it's ok don't cry" I wiped the tear in her eye with my finger, "it was just a dream nothing is going to happen I still care about you and like you", Amity looked back at me and hugged me, I of course hugged back "how did you even get here?" I asked "my sister brought me here since she has her own staff now", Amity said back to me. "would she mind if you'd stay here for the night. y-you know because I just don't wanna get into that state again" I said blushing slightly, "sure I can stay, after all my dad doesn't mind and my mother and him are at a business trip right now", my eyes lit with joy "I'll be right back in going to see my mom", I walked out my door leaving Amity there to see Eda and mami.

Amity's POV

As I saw Luz leave the room I felt so much guilt and worry, I know Luz said that the dream meant nothing but.... What if it does mean something, would I really become a monster, l-like my mother.

No...

I will never become like her, I'm not cruel like her, and I never will be. I'll make sure of it, if I really am half vampire I will not become like her.

*Flashback when Amity was younger*

"Darling you have to look perfect for this party we are having" Odalia said, "but I don't wanna go to uncles house it's to scary" Amity pouted, "now darling we are all just going to go eat some dinner there, just you and me and the rest of the family, when they had gotten there Amity was left alone with her baby cousin in her hands while the adults left. Not long after Odalia had given Amity a cup to drink "mommy what is this?" it's just some juice darling nothing to worry about", Amity had drank it, it didn't taste like juice at all but to her it was good so she drank the rest, Amity didn't even know that she was drinking someone else's own blood.

Luz had came back into the room, she looked tire for some reason, her mother probably asked Eda to put a sleep spell on her so this incident won't happen tonight just in case, Luz had laid her head on Amity's lap wrapping her arms around her. Of course Amity was panicking but calmed down quickly realizing that Luz was fast asleep onto her and didn't want to wake her, Amity then laid herself on the sleeping bag while Luz had held Amity around her. Amity was feeling tired herself so she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep aswell.

*The next morning*

Luz had woken up to see Amity sleeping beside her Luz was now blushing and panicking, Luz slowly had gotten up and checked the time and day "ITS WEDNESDAY AND ITS 7?!" Luz said in her mind she then ran downstairs to ask see her mother and Eda "Mami why didn't you wake me up early?!", Camila laughed and so did Eda, "sorry kid I forgot to tell you that schools out for today some rare creature tiered up half of the school, so they cancelled school until tomorrow". Luz let out a sigh of relief, "wait wheres king he wasn't in my room this morning he usually is", "mija, King had been too scared to sleep with you last night since the incident happened so he slept with us, Luz frowned "is there a way I can get him to trust me again?". Camila and Eda didn't really know and they both shook there heads no, "do you know where king is?", "he's in the living room commanding his stuffed animals right now best to leave him be and let him have his fun, "alright guys I'm going to head back to my room to relax see ya". Luz walked up the stairs and opened the door, she saw Amity sleeping peacefully, Luz smiled, she then picked the sleeping girl and jumped out of the window, Luz walked through the forest since she had just woke up not long ago. When Luz had gotten to her house she went in threw her window, and laid Amity down on her bed, she then heard someone coming she hid in the closet, she saw in the creak of the door her mother, Luz was now scared since she figured out she's a vampire and she doesn't want to possibly get hurt herself.

Odalia walked in the room with a glass cup, it had red liquid in it, Luz saw that Odalia had put the red liquid into Amity's mouth. Luz was filled with anger but kept quiet, she then saw Odalia have some sort of weapon in her hand, Luz was able to see it....

It was a wolfsbane dagger.....

{hey everyone sorry for the delay I had gotten my stuff taken so I had to do this on my iPad also I will be taking a bit of a break from writing since I now go to physical school it's harder for me to get free time anyways hope you enjoyed the two chapters have a great night/day everyone}