Chapter 1: The New Kid

[9 years later]

8:55am, Troye's phone showed. He was right on time.

As he walked through the entrance to Stirling High school,  he saw that there were only a few kids hanging around the hallways. The Bell had gone 5 minutes ago, clearing the hallways, just how Troye like it.

As he looked at his time table, he saw he had English first.

He arrived to his English class, 3.10, and saw that the door was already shut, and hearing the teacher rambling about himself.

Quietly opening the door, he stepped inside the classroom, scanning for an empty seat.

The teacher stopped talking and looked at Troye.

"Morning Troye" the teacher said, getting a short nod in response.

There was an empty seat at the back of the room, no one sitting next to it, so Troye sat down in it, ignoring the few glances that he got.

Troye had no friends at Stirling. During the first two years of school he had a group of friends, but then the next year, he dropped them. No one knew why, only Troye.

So now he was somewhat invisible. People only interacted with him if they had to for work, and even that was rare. Now, it was his last year at high school. The only friend he kept with him, was his sketch pad. He had kept it with him since he was 13. 3 years ago.

He got it out and flicked to a drawing he was working on. A rose, dying petals scattered beneath it.

While he drew, he heard the door fly open, and a breathless apology about being late.

"So you are the new kid?" The teacher asked.

Troye looked up at that sentence.  New kid?.

"Class, meet Tyler Oakley, a new student" the teacher introduced.

"Hi" he said cheerily, all tiredness disappearing.

A/N So chapter one? Liking it so far?

Are these chapters too long? Too short?

Idk, I write on my phone and it said it was over 1500? Doesn't seem like it.

But yeah, any mistakes tell me, comment and vote if you like it! Imma go now.
BYE!!.

Jam.