14*

A/N: Hey so I'll be putting a * on chapters that contain mature/slightly mature content just so you are prepared in case that isn't your sort of thing.  Also, it's a long one so enjoy ;)

********

It's been at least 3 days since I last saw Harry. Today is New Year's Eve and I'm still hoping to be freed either tonight or tomorrow. I still don't understand what happened 3 days ago.

I blacked out and when I came to Harry was on top of me and the sexual tension in that room could've been cut with a knife. I guess I pushed him at some point and was on top of him because he mentioned that when he was threatening me again, but it took everything in my body to not lean up and close the space between our lips. I wonder what he would've done if I did though.

Would he have kissed me back?

No, I can't be thinking like this. He hates me and I hate him. It was just our hormones taking control of our body that's it. I want to wash this feeling off of me but no matter how many showers I take it won't leave my body. Maybe just one more will do.

I get up from the bed and head over to the small dresser and pick out a pair of grey sweatpants along with a black crew neck. I head over to the bathroom and close the door. Ever since that incident with Harry and me, the lock has been removed so I just have to hope no one comes in the room.

I walk over to the shower and turn it on letting the water warm up. I brush my hair out to get rid of any knots that have formed throughout the day and strip down to nothing. I walk back over and adjust the temperature to my liking. I sigh out when I make the first step under the water and I can feel all my worries leaving me.

I've always loved the water. My dream is to move to a beachside house in Hawaii where I can surf all day and just watch the waves at night, but with the way things are going, I don't think that dream is possible anymore.

I finish washing myself and I turn off the shower. The cold air already nipping at my skin, I step out and wrap the towel around me to conserve some warmth. I grab my clothes and sort them out and I notice something is missing.

"Fuck!" I hiss out realizing I left my underwear in the other room. I throw the crewneck on which ends just below my butt and run the towel over my hair to catch any remaining water droplets. I walk out of the bathroom and immediately stop when I see a lanky body laying down on my bed.

"What the fuck Harry! Get out!" I scream at the intruder. He just smirks at me raking his eyes over my body as he lifts his finger up. I see my underwear hanging from the tip. My cheeks flush from embarrassment and I rush over to grab them from him as he pulls his hand behind his back.

"Give them to me Harry." I growl at him. Harry smirks again and holds them up again as if he's inspecting them.

"I quite like the color. Blacks my favorite." I let out a low growl and try to reach for them again. It's not like I can climb on top of him since I'm practically naked from the waist down. Harry is enjoying my struggle and it pisses me off even more. I turn back around and go into the bathroom to throw the sweatpants on so I don't have to worry about exposing myself to him. I head back out and he still has the same cocky smirk on his damn face.

"Are you going to give them back to me?" I ask looking him up and down. He brings his hand up to his chin and taps his pointer finger as if he was in deep thought.

"Hmm, no. I enjoy seeing you mad. It's like a chipmunk on crack." He smiles and brings up his other hand to twirl the underwear on his finger. I rush back over to him and push his chest down so his back hits the bed. I straddle his chest and grab the underwear from his hand and sigh in relief.

Forbidden Hope | H.S.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara