26

"Hope!" Louis yells out at me handing me another cup of beer. I thank him before sipping on the amber liquid. I've already had two cups so far and because I haven't drank since December my tolerance isn't as high as usual.

I'm starting to feel the alcohol coursing through my veins but I know how much of a party-goer these boys are. I seriously think their blood is just alcohol at this point. Louis and I make our way back over to the couches where all the other boys are situated.

I squeeze myself in between Louis and Liam, resting my head on Louis' shoulder. Niall is sitting across from me sending me a look before turning back to his conversation with Zayn.

I roll my eyes at him bringing the beer up to my lips and drinking most of it. Liam and I get to talking about things and we head off into the kitchen to grab more drinks for the boys.

"Think the boys will want to play a game?" I question him who just sends me a smirk.

"I don't think you could handle a game with us Hope." he answers chuckling when I raise my eyebrows.

"No, I don't think you could keep up with me." I smirk grabbing one of the bottles of vodka and one of the bottles of tequila along with a couple of cups, before heading back to the couches and placing the alcohol and cups onto the table.

"Alright, boys game time." I announce looking around to see their reaction, seeing Harry where Liam was sitting before. All the boys nod along, smirking.

"Truth or dare, or never have I ever first?" Louis speaks up. I sit down in my previous spot purposely shuffling closer to Louis.

"Let's do never have I ever first." Niall says and everyone agrees.

"Alright you know the rules, take a drink if you've done it. We'll start with Niall and go in a circle."
Zayn goes and pours a shit ton of vodka into everyone's cups before clapping Niall's back indicating him to start.

We play a couple of warm-up rounds to get into it and everyone seems to be drinking every time a question is asked. The game gets back to Niall who looks at me and smirks.

"Never have I given a blowjob before." I sigh, raising my cup to drink, downing the little bit of alcohol left. I hear a grunt to my left and notice Harry scowling. My eyes roll automatically at his behavior.

"No fucking way Hope!" Liam shouts at me.

"What?" I giggle. Filling my cup with more alcohol. "It's not a bad thing right?"

"No just surprised." He reassures me before the gameplay goes to Zayn.

"Never have I ever hooked up with a girl." I raise my cup again and look around to see all the boys with their jaws dropped. Harry leans over and whispers in my ear.

"I thought you were a virgin." his voice is deep and it sounds like he's angry. I turn my head whispering back.

"I am. Just cause I'm a virgin doesn't mean I haven't done things." I lean back sipping more of the intoxicating liquid when Harry just grunts and returns to his normal sour mood.

We play a couple more rounds before easing into truth or dare. By now everyone is drunk off their asses and the dares that the boys give out are a little insane.

Harry made Liam go make out with a random girl he chose. Louis had to go lick the bottom of Zayn's shoe. At one point Zayn tried to get Niall to kiss me but we both scrunched our faces up in disgust as Niall punched his shoulder muttering about how he had a girlfriend.

"Hope, truth or dare." Liam asks me and I sigh.

"Truth." He smirks at me leaning back and taking a sip of his drink.