45*

"I am never drinking alcohol again." I groan feeling my head spin as I lay down.

"You say that every time but you still drink." Harry groans from beside me and I lift my middle finger towards him. I pull the covers over my head more hearing the voices downstairs.

Last night was Liam's birthday and to say we got plastered is an understatement. I don't remember much but I'm sure over the day little bits and pieces will come to me. A knock sounds through the room and I peek my head out to see Liam rubbing his eyes looking at Harry and me.

"Please tell me you guys didn't fuck in my bed." he says scrunching his face and pointing at me. I open my mouth to say something when Harry's hand clasps over my mouth.

"I don't know Payno why don't you come over and find out." he says smirking before placing a wet kiss on my cheek. I groan smacking him and Liam walks over to us ripping the covers off to see us fully clothed and he lets out a sigh of relief.

"We're not that mean Payno." I tell him lifting my arm for him to help me out of bed. He pulls me up and I stumble a bit trying to not get too dizzy.

"What the hell happened last night?" I ask Liam and he shrugs his shoulders.

"Hell if I know. The boys were downstairs with me, I'm the first one up." I nod my head asking him for aspirin and he just motions for me to follow him.

We leave his room heading downstairs to the kitchen and I look out seeing the boys sprawled in various places. Zayn is sprawled out on the couch while Louis and Niall are on the floor.

"Are they cuddling?" I point at Niall and Louis and Liam nods his head handing me the aspirin.

"Yup." he says, popping the p and I look around for my phone needing to get a picture.

"Liam, give me your phone." He groans before handing me it and I snap a picture before sending it to myself.

"Blackmail." I grin at Liam who shakes his head before grabbing a trash bag to clean up. Harry eventually joins us kissing me before heading to the kitchen to grab aspirin.

"Are they cuddling?" Harry asks when he enters the room and we nod continuing to pick up the trash. He sends me a look and I smile.

"Already took the picture." I tell him and he smiles walking over to Louis before kicking him. He lets out a groan and Harry kicks him again and Louis lets out a groan.

"Go away." He mumbles before his eyes shoot open and he turns to see Niall behind him.

"Oi! Get off me!" he yells smacking Niall who slowly stirs awake.

"I always knew you were the little spoon, Lou." I chuckle and he sends a glare my way slowly standing up. He walks over to me before tackling me to the ground. We continue fighting before Harry comes up smacking him in the head.

"Hands off Lou." he growls and I smile for winning.

"This isn't over." Louis says, pointing at me before getting up and leaving the room. Harry holds his hand out for me and I grab it as he pulls me up.

"Thanks." I say dusting myself off before going around and picking up more trash. We finish cleaning up Liam's living room and I still haven't found my phone.