39*

A/N: 6000+ words it's a long one. also fluff/angst. sorry for the late update i got very drunk on the 4th and the 5th was me suffering ;)

Boom.

My body shoots up from its slumber hearing the loud noise. I look around the white room seeing nothing out of the ordinary.

Boom.

I jolt again looking to my side to see Harry missing. My blood runs cold at all the possible situations that could be happening right now. The door bursts open and a body comes flying towards me before I can process it and I'm landing flat on the ground with a bang.

"America!" screams the intruder and I start to fight with the body on top of me. Flailing my arms and legs around trying to hit them in any weak spot.

"Ouch! Son of a bitch Hope stop!" They scream and I stop fighting, opening my eyes to see Niall sitting on top of me holding his hand to his forehead.

"Niall!" I study him before pushing the man off of me and standing up.

"What the fuck! You quite literally gave me a heart attack!" I yell at him going over to punch him when I'm tackled onto the bed. I fight with the other body that has my arms pinned down and I huff out a breath giving up.

"Nope, can't let you do that love." Louis grins and I groan.

"What the fuck is up with this wake-up call." I groan out opening my eyes to see his pale blue ones staring back at me.

"Louis! Get off of my girlfriend!" Harry yells and I stretch my head back to see him standing in the doorway.

Louis lets his grip on me go standing up and holding his hand out towards me. I mumble out a thanks as he pulls me into him planting a sloppy kiss on my cheek.

"Ew! That's disgusting Lou!" I yell, wiping the saliva off my cheek. He gives me a lazy grin pushing me towards Harry before attending to Niall who's still sitting on the ground.

Harry wraps his arms around me pulling me into a hug and I bury my nose into his chest surrounding myself in his cologne.

"What's with the wake-up call?" I mumble into his chest as he rubs his hand up and down my back.

"They do this every year." he answers, leaving a kiss on my head.

"Uh, why?" I look up at him and he rolls his eyes.

"It's July 4th babe." he tells me and I furrow my eyebrows.

"But you guys aren't even American. Why are you celebrating?"

"Don't need to be American to party babe!" Louis yells from across the room. I turn my body to face him rolling my eyes.

"What time is it?" I ask Harry and he shrugs.

"They got here around 8 but I got them to hold off coming up here for about an hour or so by bribing them with vodka." He grins at me as I break away from his hold walking over to the bed, flopping down on it dramatically.

"Well if you'll excuse me I will be going back to sleep." I mumble pulling the covers over my body only for them to be ripped off a second later.

"Nope, it's time to party, little one." Niall grins at me before wrapping his arms around me and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Ugh! You guys really have to stop doing this!" I yell at them tired of always being manhandled. My body sways as Niall runs down the stairs nearly tripping and I scream.

"Ni put me down!" I smack my fists against his butt and he yelps before smacking mine.

"Hey! Hands off!" Harry yells from upstairs and I throw a glare in his direction. I'm thrown onto the couch and have a shot glass thrown into my face almost immediately.