FIRST ROUND (PART ONE)

Start from the beginning

Bad Toga, BAD. Do not think about blood. Especially now.

Toga shivers ran all over her body. What to do? What to do?

Her answer came when Izuku walked right into the door. "Himiko, are you okay?" He asked. Her tense body answered Izuku's question. "Oh, you know I don't blame you." Toga tilted her head. "Right before I was going to fight Chrakii, I was scared. I didn't know what to do. But, I still fought him." Izuku put a hand on Toga's shoulder. "Because even the brave can feel scared."

Toga stopped her shiver and got up. "Thank you Izuku," however, there was one more thing she needed, "You won't mind if I borrow your blood?"

Togaru was an impatient little shit. He knew this and he won't deny it. So when his opponent was taking forever to get onto the stage, it got to him.

'WHAT THE FLYING FUCK IS TAKING HER SO FUCKING LONG,' Togaru was thinking. He wanted to say it out loud, but he did not want to reveal himself to be a delinquent. Luckily for him, he didn't have to wait very long.

Toga got out and her long-awaited introduction was finally here.

"HERE SHE IS FOLKS. THE LONG AWAITED FELINE OF CLASS 1A, TOGA HIMIKO!" Present Mic shouted. "THE FIRST 1A VS 1B FIGHT IS ABOUT TO BEGIN. HOW WILL OUR TWO HERO CLASSES SETTLE THEIR RIVALRY?"

Togaru finally began stretching, sure he was fighting a girl but he at least wanted to look cool.

Toga, still a little nervous, put on a stance. It was very similar to Izuku's but Toga was lower.

"ARE YOU READY?" Midnight yelled. Both of them nodded. "BEGIN."

Togaru started by creating blades out of his elbows. He made a slow slash towards Toga, who dodged easily. She stepped back, allowing Togaru to slash again. Whenever Toga dodged, Togaru would make another slash.

The more Toga stepped back, the closer she got to the edge. A simple plan Togaru created, but an effective one.

'Sorry for you, but my quirk's just better,' Togaru was thinking.

Toga was right on the edge; one more slash and Toga was out. Togaru threw his elbow, hoping for Toga to dodge once more. However, instead of stepping back, Toga stepped forward.

Much to Togaru's surprise, Toga's arms began to change. They began more muscular and masculine. Toga then grabbed his shirt and judo flipped him right past the line. With just one move, Toga had turned around the chances and won.

"WOW. WHAT A COMEBACK. TOGA SHOWING OFF THE SKILLS OF 1A. BUT WILL IT BE ENOUGH TO BEAT HER NEXT CHALLENGE?" Mic committed.

'No, it's not enough,' Toga said in her head.

Much to her surprise, when Togaru got up, he offered her a handshake. "Sorry for looking down on you. You did good," Togaru said.

"Thank you," Toga said as she shook his hand. 'I just glad I still have enough of Izuku's blood. I can sue this the next round.'

"WOW. TWO RIVALS ARE SHAKING HANDS. WHAT GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP. IF ONLY SO CALLED ADULTS WOULD HAVE SUCH A THING," Mic committed.

"Mic, that's not true," Aizawa replied.

Shutting off his mic, the blond hero said, "Aizawa, this is a response to 'Adults' like you. So shut up and let me do my job while you sleep."

Aizawa was surprised by his best friend's rudeness. He would say something, but he already fell asleep.

"NOW THIS NEXT MATCH IS ONE TO CERTAINLY TO KEEP YOUR EYE ON. THE ONLY SUPPORT COURSE STUDENT THIS YEAR TO GET THIS FAR, AND THE ONLY ONE CRAZY ENOUGH TO KEEP UP WITH THE HERO COURSE. THE ONE AND ONLY, MEI HATSUME."