Part:28 (A bad dream)

Start from the beginning

Sana begged, “Dekho.. Hum e chor do please.. Atleast dadi ko chordo... Please"

The guys acted like deaf & dragged both of them inside the jungle shouting, “Le aa dono ko "
Sana & dadi both kept begging, “Kaha leke ja rahe ho hum e?? Kaha"

Suddenly Sana felt a push & she fell down on ground screaming. As one of the guy pulled the black cover from her head she could see the most unwanted scene ever. Her face became pale as there were 6 people holding revolvers towards her & dadi. Dadi was crawling here & there to find her spec making Sana hurriedly help her. As soon as granny wore her glass her face became numb too but Sana hugged her tight in her arms yelling, “Hum ne kya kiya hein?  Kyu laye ho hum e yaha 😭"

The guys laughed, “Duniya kitni kamini hein.. Tum dono ko dekhke pata chalta hein "

Before they could ask anything else, the guy who looked bossy among them shouted, “Ssshh...Madam ka call aya.. Ekdum chup "

& then the guy received the call saying, “Hanji madam ji... Dono yehi hein.. Abhi uda dunga eksath "

Granny started shivering making Sana worried. She hugged her more tight mumbling, “Dadi..ji..kuc..kuch..nhi..hoga..kuch..kuch..bhi nehi..hoga..ap ghab raiye maat"

The guy caressed his own head replying to the caller, “Wo..madam ji..agar paisa thoda jyada milta to time kam lagta marne mai 😅....kya kehte ho ap?"

Sana looked at him with hatred while the guy continued, “Nehi madam palat nehi raha hu.. Bass fees agar jyada milta to jaldi hota kam.. Hehehe.."

Sana grinned her teeth looking here & there to observe those guys & suddenly realised that all of them were looking at there boss who was walking & talking behind. She mumbled in granny's ear, “Dadi..pls...koi sound maat kijiyega... Aram se uthiye.. Hum e... Yaha sa bhagna hoga.. "

Dadi looked at her fearfully but she actually did it. She slowly stood up & dragged dadi at the right side inside the bushes in no second. One of the guy smiling look ahead & screamed, “Kaha gaye 😵"

All of the goons looked infront while the boss angrily roared, “KAHA HEIN DONO!!!!!!!?? "

There, Sana was hiding just at the right of them in bushes, holding granny in her arms but threw a stone to left to diverte their attention from right.

The bossy guy roared, “***** yaha bhagey hein dono... Aaaa"

& then all of them ran to the left while Sana stood up, hold granny's hand & ran to the right being scared. Sana said shivering while running, “Dadi ji...phone..phone...kaha hein apka.. Siddharth ji ko bata na hoga... "

Breathing dadi ji replied, “Wo to jeep mai chor aayi.. "

Sana almost cried hearing her but didn’t stop running till the granny sat in the middle of the jungle breathing, “Shehnaaz..mujh..mujhse...nehi...nehi.. Hoga....Sheh..naaz..."

Crying Sana cupped her face, “Dadi ji wo log kisi bhi bhakt yaha.. They will come here in no timev..pls get up.. Hum e yaha se nikal na hi hoga 😖"

Dadi: Tu chali ja.. Shehnaaz.. Mein..mein aur nehi..bhaag sakti...meri peear..😖😖

She looked at granny's feet & found it wounded brutally. It was swollen & red!
Gulping Sana watched here & there to find a help for both of them but found nothing without a long leaf of banana tree. She pulled that to granny saying, “Ispe bethiye...mein. I will drag it with me"

Granny looked at her as if seen a ghost, “Pagal hogayi hein kya Shehnaaz?  Aise nehi khich sakti.."

Sana cried , “This is not the time to argue... & Meine..meine Siddharth ji ko waada kiya hein..apko kuch nehi hone dungi.. Pls aiye.. "