(173)

jungkook pov ༄*ೃ⋅°✧

"kookie!" jimin yelled from his bed and i smiled walking towards him.

"hi minnie." i whispered while softly pecking his forehead.

"i missed you." he whined ever so quietly and i nodded turning towards tae.

"thanks for taking care of him." he rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"he's my best friend remember?"

"sorry tae... we're besties for life c-cant be lovers." jimin slurred out making taehyung face heat up.

"i promise i didn't try anything he just asked me this question earlier and-" he started and i quickly cut him off.

"what was the question?" i said lowly. his eyes started to glare towards me and i could tell he was getting just as angry as i was..

"he asked why i still loved him." he told me.

"he knew?"

"yes i did knew koo i been know taetae love minnie." he was saying a whole bunch of stuff that made absolutely no sense but at the same time i understood.

"i would like it if you left." i told tae who only nodded. he probably assumed arguing with me would be in his favor. as soon as i heard the front door shut i turned back to a sleeping jimin.

"what am i gonna do with you min?" i sighed before changing into comfier clothes. i laid next to him and he is rly wrapped his body around mine.

"i love you babe." i pecked his forehead and let myself fall asleep.

_________________________________

vote and comment pls😋