(120)

jungkook pov ༄*ೃ⋅°✧

"did you not tell him?!" she after panicked as jimin left the room.

"tell him what?" i asked back pretty confused on whatever the hell she's talking about.

"that it wasn't real. that i didn't do it because i want you."

"but is that true? if i came on to you right now... would you let me?" i smirked. this is me and jimins plan. i flirt and see if she'll go that far. see if that was her real intent.

"w-what do you mean?" she stuttered and backed away slightly.

"i mean... do you want me?" i stepped closer much like she did to me a few hours ago but she was against a wall now. i trapped her between my arms and she looked nervous.

"jungkook are you being serious?" she asked still looking behind me to watch for jimin i assume.

"yes. i'm very serious about what i want." i hovered my mouth over her neck but didn't touch her at all. my breath was the only thing she could feel.

"b-but jimins in the n-next room." she whined and her breathing was getting heavier. she was getting turned on. her hands suddenly found a way to the back of my next and tangled into my hair.

"do you want this or not?" i asked and she nodded.

"yes. i want you so bad." she panted and with that i pushed my self off the wall.

"what the fuck?" she said as i pulled away.

"you didn't pass sorry." i laughed and left the room so ready to tell jimin all about it. stupid bitch.

__________________________
please vote and comment 💋