(24)

jimin pov ༄*ೃ⋅°✧

if i die today let me be. i'm so nervous my hands are shaking. i'm on my way right now to meet kook for icecream and i'm so scared. i mean i'm 89% positive he isn't a catfish and won't kill me, but Jin knows him so i should be fine in that department. but as for the whole not acting like a complete idiot in front of him. i'm doomed.

the icecream place is about 30 minutes from my house but it's like 45 for him so i feel bad. but he said it was the closest one to both of us. i'm pretty sad that he lives so far but than again after this date i can decide whether it's a good or bad thing. the drive was kinda quick and i finally arrived.

i'm not trying to be weird but is sitting in your car and looking for him strange? like i'm literally using my hands as binoculars. i can't find him tho. what if he didn't show? my heart started to break already and i was only waiting for like 5 seconds. i legit jumped out of my skin and into next week when someone knocked on my window.

"man." i huffed in defeat. and sure enough i turned to see the smiling bunny boy i was waiting for laughing hard. he definitely just saw me looking for him like a dumbass. i take a deep breath and roll down the window my face already burning with blush.

"are you gonna come out? or you gonna keep looking for me with your....... binoculars?" he laughed causing me to just push him away and whine. i hate him already. not really but i'm so embarrassed. i somehow find away to embarrass myself every time i talk to him.

"stop ittt." i whine and get out of the car.

"you're even more cute in person you know." he commented and i have a feeling this is gonna be a long ass date. i can't even begin to control my blush right now.

"t-thanks."

"you're so shy." he laughed and reached for my hand. i put mine in his and he led us into the shop. my hands were so much smaller than his and it made me wanna jump off a cliff. i don't really know how to explain it but like jump in a good way. if that makes any sense. i started to laugh at my thoughts and he looked at me strangely. i'm guessing i look crazy laughing to myself.

"what are you thinking about?" he asked with a questioning smile and held the door open for me to walk in.

"you." i answered so quickly that even my brain didn't process it. as soon as i said it i slapped my hand to my mouth. how embarrassing.

"oh really? what about me babe?" and now i am deceased. i've officially died and am in heaven or hell i really can't tell. the smirk that's playing on his face makes me wanna slap and make out with him at the same time.

"your hands." i slapped myself a million times in my head for being so weird. he probably thinks i'm a maniac.

"well i like yours. they're so tiny." he made this cute face at me and i basically cried. i would have if he wasn't there. he's so freaking cute.

____________________________