(135)

third pov ༄*ೃ⋅°✧

"no we weren't busy like at all." the couple are on facetime because jimin decided to ring his boyfriend after work.

"that's good. it's been pretty boring here too. but my new manager is nice to talk to." the raven said.

"i'm glad you like her better." jimin beamed.

"ah this manager is actually a guy. his name is baekhyun." jungkook informed him and he just made a little 'ah gotcha' type of sound.

"so what are you doing with the rest of your night?" jimin asked.

"hopefully getting some more of these mouth watering pictures from my beautiful boyfriend." jungkook responded while raising his eyebrows. jimin only shook his head and laughed.

"you get nothing until i see you again." he laughed but the raven pouted.

"baby whyyyyy?" he whined making jimin laugh harder.

"i dunno....." he shrugged his shoulders and paused.

"maybe you should.... beg." jimin hid his giggle with his hand and the other frowned again.

"are you for real?" the raven asked in disbelief only to receive another shrug and suppressed laugh.

"fine..." jungkook groaned before speaking again.

"jimin.... baby... my cute little munchkin mochi baby can you please send me some of those breath taking pictures that i adore so much?" he bed and got another loud laugh but this time he laughed too.

"babe i really can't be serious."he laughed and jimin nodded.

"it was a valiant effort. you will receive something because you've been so obedient today." the blonde laughed.

"obedient? am i your dog?" he laughed and they laughed and talked till jungkook had to go because his manager called.

"talk to you later babe i love you." the raven said quickly and jimin smiled widely.

"i love you too kook-ah." he kissed the screen before pressing end and sighing.

"what to do

"what to do." jimin whispered to himself.

_____________________________

please vote and comment🥰