(115)

jungkook pov ༄*ೃ⋅°✧

i grabbed my coat and shoes.

"where are you going?" mimi asked and i rolled my eyes.

"to my boyfriend." i told her angrily.

"are you mad at me?" she asked with innocent eyes and i can't stand her. she's annoying and so far only caused problems.

"yes. i am. if you didn't just show up and start flirting and coming on to me none of this would've happened. jimin would've been home safe like 7 hours ago." i spat and her face dropped a bit.

"is he okay?" she asked concerned.

"he's fine. i'm leaving now." i told her before walking out and slamming the door behind me. i waited outside for jimin like he asked. soon i saw him walking with his head down and hands in his pocket. he clearly wasn't paying any attention so i stood in front of him. seeing if he'd walk into me. he did.

"i'm s-sorry- oh kookie." he started and soon smiled when he realized it was me. he put his head down again and i used my finger and thumb to lift his chin.

"baby... i was so worried."

"i know. and i'm really-" before he could even apologize to me i crashed my lips into his. it wasn't rough or fast but passionate and meanful. i had a lot to say through that kiss. he pulled away with teary eyes.

"don't apologize." i advised him.

"i didn't mean to scare you. i just- when i saw you two... i assumed the worst." he sighed not meeting my eyes again.

"babe look at me." i said and he shook his head.

"i'm embarrassed kookie." he pouted but i pecked his plump lips and they curved into a small smile.

"don't be. like i said if i saw you with someone else that close i'd have to same reaction. but i'd confront you right then and there. and i'd for sure beat that guys ass." he giggled and pushed my arm playfully.

"i'm being serious. and you my lover..." i paused and leaned in closer.

"...would get a serious punishment." i continued making him blush profusely.

"let's go." he chuckled and put his hands back in his pocket.

"nope." i told him and he stopped walking and looked back at me.

"what do you mean nope?" he asked confused.

"we go nowhere until you hold my hand." he giggled and shook his head again.

"if you wanted to you could've just done it dork." i smiled and held my hand out. he immediately placed his smaller one in mine as we walked in the dark night. we walked in silence for about 10 minutes before he spoke up.

"kookie?" i hummed in response.

"i love you. i'm trying to be patient but it gets harder and harder every time you don't say it back. i'm really not trying to pressure you if you aren't ready but it's starting to really hurt." i looked over at him while he talked as his tears started to fall in the middle of him speaking like he couldn't even control it. i hate this.

"i'm sorry jimin. i'm so sorry. i really want to and you've proved your love to me and i'm trying to get there. i am. but i-"

"you just don't love me." he finished the sentence for me but it wasn't right. i do. i do love him.

"no! that's not it." i reassured him but he shook his head again.

"it's okay kookie. you don't have to love me right now." he gave me a weak smile but i could see the sadness behind it. why can't i just say it?

"but i do. jimin i do. i just.." i said quickly not even thinking about it. his eyes widened and he seemed shocked.

"y-you do?" his lip trembled and his eyes instantly started to release his tears. i didn't know if i was ready to fully said it but i do. i care for him so deeply and i would do anything or give up anything for him.

"of course i do min...." i sighed and stood in front of his with my head down.

"i just have a really hard time saying it. but i promise i will say it. but for now just know that i do." i wiped his tear with my hand while caressing his cheek. he was sobbing and nodding telling me he understood.

"t-thank you for t-telling me kook-ah. y-you really don't k-know how much it m-means." he cried as he pulled me into a tight embrace.

"i'm sorry that i keep putting you through this." i kissed his forehead but he just chuckled.

"i'd go through anything for you." he admittedly

"i don't deserve you." i started to pepper his teary face face with light small kisses before pecking his lips a bunch of times. he was giggling and smiling with tears still streaming down his face.

"baby stop crying now." i pouted and he wiped his tears again.

"i can't. i'm just happy." he smiled.

"oh shoot." i groaned as i remembered something.

"what?"

"your sister." i replied and he huffed heavily.

"right i almost forgot. now i have to deal with her. she gets so protective over me but at the same time she hits on anyone and everything so as much as i'd love to believe she did it for me i think she really would've done something with you had you entertained her." he sighed and played with his fingers looking a little lost in thought.

"how long is she staying?"

"well a while ago she told me our parents kicked her out. i told her she can stay with me whenever so i don't know." he groaned and rolled his eyes.

"it's gonna be so annoying. i know she's going to try something on you again. i just know it." he seemed to be getting angrier and more annoyed by the second.

"well i'll just ignore her every time." i told him nonchalantly. it shouldn't be hard considering i like guys more.

"but you shouldn't have to. i'm sorry." he apologized and i nudged him.

"how many times do i have to say you have nothing to apologize to me for." i chucked and he nodded making our way back to deal with mimi.

______________________________

please vote and comment💕