(128)

third pov ༄*ೃ⋅°✧

"kookie why?" he pouted knowing it's time again for his boyfriend to leave.

"you know why baby. i have tons of work back home." jungkook pecked the blondes pouty lips and smiled.

"i'll be back okay?" he tried but jimins lips started to quiver. he knew what comes with that. the smallers eyes started to get teary.

"you said you wouldn't cry this time." jungkook whined and cupped the youngers cheeks while wiping his tears away.

"i tried my hardest." he said before letting out a loud cry and attaching himself to the tallers body.

"i'm sorry, i'll be back. i promise." he kissed jimins forehead many times before pulling away. the blonde was a crying sniffling mess.

"aw baby please stop crying." jungkook didn't want to leave jimin like this but he had to go.

"it's okay kookie. i-i'm fine. you h-have to go." he said in between sniffles.

"bye babe." he gave jimin one last kiss on the lips before turning to leave.

"i love you." jimin said quietly and as much as it hurt jungkook pretended not to hear it. he couldn't deal with the pressure of saying it back while jimin was crying like that.

he walked to his car but the loud sob that followed him closing the door broke his heart. jimin was crying so loudly that he heard it from outside.

jungkook decided in that moment that this was it. he knew that this was the right time and jimin needed to hear it right now. without another thought he ran back to the door and entered on his own. jimin was crying on the ground with his head in his knees.

"baby." jungkook called softly and jimin immediately stood up and jumped in his arms. the taller caught him and pecked his shoulder a bunch of times.

"i'm sorry. i'm sorry. i'm sorry." he apologized but jimin shook his head. the blonde made every effort to get closer to the other if that was even possible.

"d-don't say sorry. i-it's okay. i-i'm fine. you h-have to go k-kookie." jimin whimpered through his sobs.

"i love you too." jungkook finally blurted out.

"you what?" jimins sobs soon turned silent as he heard the words.

"i said i love you too." the smiles from both of the boys grew a thousand times larger.

"oh my god! kook-ah!" jimin didn't even know what to do with himself. he was yelling and pecking the others face all over.

"thank you! thank you!" he shouted and continued kissing the other making jungkook laugh.

"wow i love you." jungkook said the blonde once more in awe and not believing he actually said it.

"i love you too. oh my goodness i'm gonna cry again." jimin whined and nodded as his tears started to fall again.

"baby i hope these are happy tears." jungkook pouted.

"some are sad because you still have to leave and all i want is to cuddle with you right now but i'm so happy you don't understand."

" i do." he pecked the blondes lips again before letting go.

"bye minnie." softly caressing the smallers cheek with his thumb he gave him a warm smile before turning away to leave again.

"kookie... i love you." jimin said just like before.

"i love you too baby." he cooed before flashing his cute bunny smile and this time leaving a happy jimin behind.

_____________________________

please vote and comment🥰