(146)

third pov ༄*ೃ⋅°✧

jimin sat in his car nervously while waiting to get out. he was sitting outside jungkook house waiting for the guard to notice him.

"what's your business here sir?" the man knocked on Jimins window and he rolled it down.

"hi i'm j-jimin. jungkooks boyfriend." the man simply nodded and allowed him through.

"thank you." the blonde said before driving past and parking in front of the fairly large home.

"jungkook." he knocked on the door.

"jungkook-ah!" he knocked again speaking a little louder this time.

"one second!" there was another voice that made the smaller jump.

"hi. what can i do for you?" a man opened the door with a fake smile.

"um- i'm looking for jungkook." he said quietly.

"sorry he's not taking visitors right now." the other was about to close the door but jimin stopped him.

"who are you?" he asked and the taller scoffed.

"excuse me i'm his manager and who the fuck are you?" baekhyun tried pushing the shorter back but jimin wasn't losing without a fight.

"i'm his boyfriend!" jimin fought and the other immediately stepped away.

"oh my god! i'm-i'm so sorry jimin-ah." he held his hands up in surrender making jimin extremely confused.

"jungkook really needs you right now." his eyes widened and he grabbed jimins wrist before dragging him inside. they walked down like five halls before finally approaching a door. the manager knocked carefully and received a loud groan.

"go away baekhyun i'm not in the mood." he spat.

"kook you have a visitor." he said sweetly trying to give jungkook a hint.

"tell them to go away." he groaned.

"i don't think he'd like that very much." baekhyun said keeping his eye on the pouting boy next to him.

"i don't care!" the raven shouted back making jimin flinch. he put his head down with tears starting to well up.

"are you sure?" the manager hard asked again.

"positive." he deadpanned.

"are you sure kookie? do you want me to leave?" jimins whiny voice was extra distinct considering he was crying.

"jimin?" he perked up before quick footsteps approached the door.

_______________________________

please vote and comment🥰