TW The Gladiator Champion GP PT2

Start from the beginning

"Answer me Sam" I say in a firm tone, gripping her jaw I force her to look at me.

She whimpers as my cock hits her sensitive spot causing her to almost tip both of us over.

"Yes!, I love pleasing you. I love when you fill me with your cock and especially when you release yourself in me" Sam admits in a lust drunk reply.

I let out a small groan as I pump into Sam with renewed energy. Slowly I walk us both over to the wall of the bath and push Sam against it. She lets out a small hiss as the cold stone wall hits her smooth back.

I nip her ear gently, my hands hold her tanned legs around my waist as I pound with abandon. Sam moans a guttural scream as her body convulses around me, I kiss Sam's swollen lips and mould our bodies together.

I pull away from our kiss breathless, I look deep into Sam's brown eyes and give her a wordless signal that my climax will be very soon.

I try to pull myself out of Sam's warm pussy but instead, her legs lock around my waist and she pulls me closer to her. I groan at the thought of just how much Sam desires me.

"Sam... You could get pregnant" I warn her.

She responds quietly.

"I would happily have your baby," Sam says seductively.

I watch as her face contorts in pure pleasure as she reaches her second orgasm, I kiss Sam deeply before releasing myself into her fertile body.

I open my eyes and realize that the baths are starting to fill up with horny men. I kiss Sam once more before pulling out of her and gently placing her wobbly legs back on solid ground.

I hold her for a few moments while she regains her balance. Her eyes roam the baths and suddenly she blushes hard, she pecks my cheek, whispers in my ear and runs out of the baths.

"What are you staring at?" I question the men.

They all look away swiftly and resume their baths. I redress myself and go to meet my Domina. As I walk into the common room I notice a few things, one my Domina and Dominus both look nervous, secondly that the man I am supposed to impress is here with his wife and she has the exact same facial features as the Assassin.

I look her up and down to really determine if she is who I think she is. Her eyes are bright green, Her hair is filled with delicate braids and curls, she has makeup on and her dress is a lavish thigh-high dress, showing a decent amount of cleavage. Her eyes lock with mine giving me a sense of calm, she still speaks with my Domina but continues looking at me.

I swallow the lump in my throat, slowly Domina's eyes reach mine and she proceeds to bring the woman towards me. I straighten my back and stare at Dominique, her body language tells me that I need to please Lena no matter the cost.

"Lena I think Kara needs no introduction, she is one the finest warriors here at the Ludus," Dominique says draping her arm over my shoulder possessively. 

I refuse to make eye contact with the gorgeous woman and instead focus on the sounds of the party-goers around me.

"Dominique is it true that you and your husband provide a certain entertainment?" Lena questions looking over the other gladiators.

Dominque stutters for but a moment quickly recovering.

"We do Miss Luthor but only for exclusive patrons..." Dominique explains in an encouraging tone.

"Are all of your gladiators available?" Lena questions staring at me.

"Well technically yes but personally I would recommend this young man right here" Dominique tries to get Lena to dismiss the idea of purchasing me for the night but to no avail.