nazir

Requested: no
Reader: female
Relationship: romantic
Date completed: 2/28/21
************************************** His cooking always reminds her of home. Well, to her, he is home. The one who has shown her the most kindness in her whole life was him.

She'd been on the verge of death when he'd passed by. He brought her to a healer and continued checking up on her until she was back on her feet. Well, figuratively. She could no longer be the warrior she was, with her legs crippled.

Every day he stopped at her home with his special recipes, showing her the way he'd make them. Then they'd talk about their days, or read, or even watch the stars. It was a beautiful type of love.

Everything was perfect for them. They planned to grow old together, content with their lives. But such a simple thing could completely change it all.

Because losing a loved one can shatter an entire world.

And that was what had happened.

So now he stands at her grave, bringing her his cooking as he did every day when she still smiled at him when he came by. Little does he know, she's still smiling at him from above, ready to welcome him with open arms when he passes. And when that days comes, they'll continue what they'd lost, but instead of watching the stars, they are the stars.