mirabelle irvine

Requested: yes (-azziebeans-) I hope this is okay 🥲
Reader: non-binary
Relationship: parent/child
Date completed: 2/23/21
***************************************
Everyone was in an uproar.

As Mirabelle's hectic (and problematic) child, y/n, ran loose in the college and nearly set the place on fire, many people, professors and students alike, were chasing them down, desperate to get them under control.

They were quite talented with magic- which could be counted as a blessing. In the college's case, it was a curse. They'd constantly mess with the students, disturb lessons, and interrupt anyone's peace and quiet.

Savos Aren and Mirabelle Ervine didn't expect their kid to be this way. Did something go wrong?

Possibly.

Not that anyone could tell.

Savos managed to catch them, but they quickly wiggled out of his grasp and ran straight into their mother.

Mirabelle sighed. "Dear, you need to stop causing trouble for everyone. I know it's fun but we all have work to do. Be respectful to everyone around you okay?"

"But I'm bored! And I want to play!" Y/n pouted.

"Well, there's a time and place for everything. Now turn around and say sorry."

Y/n spun around and muttered, "sorryyy."

"Louder, please," Mirabelle said.

Y/n huffed. "I said sorry..."

"It's fine...next time, don't try to set the college on fire. None of us really have anywhere to go if it's destroyed." Mirabelle picked them up and Savos dismissed everyone. She sat with y/n and told them stories about the college until they peacefully fell asleep.

Sure, y/n was a troublemaker.

But they were the most adorable troublemaker to ever grace this world.