Being a mix hybrid

Tommy was a weird case in his family, he was a multiple hybrid, his normal form is him with piglin ears and with tusks and wings. But he can also turn into a raccoon or demon. Tommy didn't really like his forms since when his wings, tusks and horns came out were the most painful thing ever.

But Tommy got used to being a multiple hybrid, his brothers thought he was badass and like his forms. Philza thought Tommy forms were going to be a handful but he knows he will help as much as he can.

Tommy showed his friend Tubbo who is a goat hybrid. Tubbo thought Tommy was a badass too. Tubbo would always show off Tommy for his multiple hybrids. Tommy liked that Tubbo thought he was cool, but there will be people who were dicks to Tommy about having multiple forms.

-------------------

Tommy was walking with Dream on the side of the river, the both were talking about random things.

When they reached the town they saw other hybrids walking around and playing with humans. Tommy clung onto Dream's arm, and made their way to the markets. Dream helped Tommy pick out the vegetables and fruits. When Tommy went away from Dream to pick out some bread, he bumped into a random hybrid.

Tommy turns to see the hybrid.

Tommy-Oh gosh so sorry

The hybrid turn to see Tommy, Tommy was able to get a good look of what type of hybrid the kid was. The tiger hybrid showed a disgusted look at Tommy.

Tiger bitch-Why do you look like that

Tommy was confused.

Tommy-What do you mean

Tiger bitch-I mean why do you look like a weird elf

Tommy then got the message, he understood how the kid can get messed up for an elf since his piglin ears can look like that and how his tusk might have weirded the kid out.

Tommy-Oh no I am not a elf, I'm a mix piglin with bird

The kid was even more disgusted.

Tiger bitch-Oh it makes sense, it explains why you look like a freak

Tommy didn't show any reaction to this since he was used to being called a freak by some people, the kid got mad by not seeing Tommy not mad or offended.

Tommy-Oh you don't like this form, that's alright I can change if you like

Tiger bitch-How the hell can you

The boy asks in confusion, Tommy then turns into his demon form, horns out, tusk and wings away, and ears like pointy elves ears and having a demon tail. The boy was taken aback by this, Tommy giggled from the kid's reaction.

Tiger bitch-The hell your a freak

Tommy-Oh you don't like this form I got you

Tommy then turns from demon to raccoon, ears turning into some raccoon ears and having a big bushy tail. The woman behind the stand giggled a little by Tommy's action, but the tiger hybrid was mad and jealous.

Tommy-how bout this is it better now

Tiger bitch-No your just a freak, I'm leaving

The tiger left Tommy by himself again. Tommy bought the bread he needed and went back to Dream.

Dream-Hey what took you long and what's up looking like a raccoon

Tommy-Oh I was messing with some kid

Dream-Let me guess was calling you a freak

Tommy-Yeah how you know

Dream-Ah I was just guessing

Tommy-Congrats can we go home now

Dream-Sure come on

Tommy-Pog

------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, sorry for the short chapter, hugs and kisses <3