I will save these two orphans

*News paper*

ORPHANAGES ARE BURNING DOWN, WATCH OUT FOR LOCAL BEAST

There is a local monster going around orphanages and burning them down, along with the childern and adults. Watch out for this man. If you see any mystreious man roming around an orphanages please call the police. 

Two kids were reading the newspaper, worry looks upon the two look at each other. The hybrids met eachother eyes, the older one with his red and green eyes and puffy white and black hair, mets with the younger blande with sky blue eyes.

R-Should we be worry

t-Of course we should, Ranboo we are fucking orphans

R-well yeah but I think we can take advantage of this

t-What do you mean

R-I mean we can make a plan to escape when that man burns down our orphanage, we can finally live free

t-I dont know 

R-Tommy we been living in this crap place for a long time, no one cares about us and we get picked on for being hybrids, this is the time we can finally escape and finally be a family

Ranboo started getting more black, making the white disappear. Tommy didnt like that, he placed his hand on Ranboo cheek.

t-Ranboo please dont get mad you know it scares me

R-Oh no I am so sorry I didnt mean too, I was just saying I just finally want to be at peace 

t-it's okay I understand and yeah I think we should take advantage of this 

Ranboo was now his normal self, Tommy let go of the older cheek. Facing his older brother with a smile.

R-Yeah we'll plan at night alright

t-Yeah

------------------------------

It was dead night, everyone was asleep esecpt two boys. They plan to escape this hell of an orphanages and see it burn to the ground by the man who cause pain to people like them. The two boys who share a room were whispering to each other but was interupted when they heard a big crash and smell of smoke. 

They look out of there room and down to the stairs seeing fire spread around them. The two panic and went back to their room packing there items.

R-Holy heck I didnt know they would come today,  thought we would have more time

t-Right but we have to pack quick

R-Right we'll escape from the window, glady were on the second floor.

The house was made of four floors, Ranboo and Tommy were on the second which was not that tall from the floor. They had there bags in there back, and opened the window. Ranboo grabbed there bedsheets and tied them up to make some what of an escape route so they dont get hurt. They started to smell smoke some what get close and screaming coming from childern and adults as they notice the fire. The screaming made the two boys axienty spike up. They were able to make it out of the house and now on the grassy floor, seeing half of the house of on fire.

The boys eye widen seeing the house then a smile seeing that they dont have to be made fun of anymore and now the brothers can be together. They hugged each other then let go, there happy celebration stopped when they heard footsteps get close to them, which made them scared and nervous. They turn to see an older man staring back at them, the man was so much taller than them, wearing a royal cape and a white button up shirt with some black pants and some leather boots, with a grown and some ears, pig ears.