Cafe bois (fluff):

The Sbi cafe was a pretty famous one, and the people that owned it were a family full of different personalities, that the people love to see in the cafe. There was Philza. He was an older blonde with blue eyes, he was a kind and wise full man that can teach many people a lesson or two. Then the twins, Techno and Wilbur, Techno was a tall pink hair he was somewhat bland but his voice and stories make up for his blandness, unlike Wilbur he was a nice brunette, who had great fashion and a great voice and talent skill which the girls fell for. The last of them is a young blonde with the same blue eyes as Philza, almost looking like him except for the personality, Tommy was loud and rowdy, he was rough and somewhat funny, and can be somewhat of a hard worker, unlike the other three who work harder than him. But what made them famous was their looks and fashion, which made women and men fall in awe with just one look at the family. Of course Tommy loved this attention from women, he also loved the cafe since he lived there forever and learned so much from his brother and father. The twins were the second famous ones as their looks and fashion are good, and personality are greater, they were just not as young as Tommy for his young looks. Philza was more famous with the young kids, since he would read the kids books and kids find him a kind father figure.

Once a long day the boys can be the free wild selves, Wilbur singing out loud and practicing with his guitar, Techno would practice with his sword and reading, while Philza was in the kitchen getting the boys dinner reading, as for the young blonde talking to his friend (Tubbo) while doing his homeschool home work that Techno assign for him. Once again their day will start again, until one day has to be chaos.

The boys are not only a cafe but they would deliver some cake, which would not be any problem for them until they got a huge order. Which contained two cakes, and two dozen cupcakes, the boys were ready to take the order but as they were going to start the order, Philza had fallen ill so Wilbur was taking car of him. So now Techno and Tommy were going to have to make the order. It wasn't going to be a problem for Techno, but for Tommy he wasn't that good with sweets. The best he can do is cookies and muffins. But he was ready to try for his dad, so Techno taught Tommy what to do and mix, and after sometime they were able to get the muffins done, the real problem was the cakes. Techno was worried since he thought Tommy couldn't do it, so he was going to try and convince Tommy to take care of Phil, but got the thought in his head knowing that Tommy can do it.

T-Okay Tommy, this next part is going to be hard, but I think we can do it

t-Sure I am ready, let's do it

Techno and Tommy were able to get things done, then they put the batter in the oven, but after waiting for sometime the boys heard a crash come from Phil room scaring the two.

t-What the fuck

T-Holy shit

t-did that come from dadza room

T-Yeah wait here, I am going to check it out you check on the cakes

t-Yeah, yeah got it

Techno rushed to see what was happening leaving Tommy all by himself with the cakes. Tommy was so nervous not wanting to fail Techno and the cakes, out of nervousness Tommy called Tubbo so Tubbo can cool Tommy down.

Tu-Hello

t-He-hey Tubbo can you help me

Tu-What happen this time

t-Well I have to check on the cakes and I am getting to nervous and I might start crying, so the usual

Tu-Oh Tommy, just try and calm down, take deep breaths, in and out, in and out, okay

t-Ye-yeah, yeah

t-Thanks

Tu-No problem

Tu-Anyway how long has the cake been in there

t-Uhh I well I think 46 minutes

Tu-Oh god take it out

Tommy did as he was told, taking out the two nice smelling cakes. Tubbo got Tommy out of delicious trance.

Tu-Well how did it turn out

t-Oh it looks so good I can eat it all

Tommy and Tubbo talk to each other for some time to let the cake cool down when Techno enters back in the kitchen. Tommy hung up the call saying goodbye, turning to Techno.

t-So what happen

T-Nothing bad, Wilbur dropped his guitar and made a weird noise on the carpet

t-Oh well let's try and get this done, I am tired

T-Sure

They finished the two cakes, putting the frosting over it, then waited for the person to pick up their delivery, after the person got the order the boys locked up and went upstairs to relax on the carpet, Tommy falling asleep after his nervousness. Techno checking up on Phil and Wilbur who were also sleeping, he went back with two blankets to put over him and Tommy. Techno falling asleep.

------------------

Merry christmas guys, I hope you have a good one.

Thank you for reading.

I hope I didn't make any grammatical errors.

Have a good day.

<3