Valentine Day chapter

The Dream smp was filled with all types of love, platonic, romantic and so one went for. Everyone logged on for the free day of not going with the roleplay so they can hang out with their friends. And boy did some take advantage of that. (Yes Dream was allowed out of his cell, it was a day were they weren't going to roleplay or listen to the lore)

Dream and George (Romantic):

Dream walked along the prime path, blue Roses in hands, George's favorite color. The masked man was flustered; he wanted to give these special flowers to George, he wasted time looking for them.

Dream walked a little more and found George outside of church prime looking in his inventory. Dream walked over to George hiding the flowers, almost red in the face. George noticed the dirty blonde man coming his way, George was somewhat getting red, he put away his inventory.

George-Hey Dream

Dream-Oh h-hey George

George giggled at Dream suttered, he thought it was cute, Dream got more red almost like a tomato.

George-What may you need

Dream-Oh I have something for you

George-Oh really, can I see it

Dream-Um yeah

Dream pulled out his hand with the blue roses and looked away from the brunette to hide his flushed face. George saw the roses and turned red, he saw Dream was flushed. George giggled and took the roses, he then took Dream's hand, Dream looked back and was greeted with a peck of kiss. Dream was now even more red so red that he might faint, George pulled out and giggled.

George-You liked the kiss Dream~

Dream-U-uh um yeah

George-Okay you want to come with me and look for a nice place to sit at and relax and also talk about our wedding

Dream-Um sure yeah lets go do that

So the two went to go and find that special place.

Skeppy and Badboyhalo (Romantic) (Quackity):

Bad was walking around the mansion talking to Puffy and Quackity, when Skeppy got on. Bad was excited he had a special gift for him that he made. Skeppy walked out of the mansion to see Bad standing there waiting for him.

Skeppy-Hey Bad

Skeppy walked up to him.

Bad-Hey Geppy

Skeppy-How is your day

Bad-Oh it's good I was just talking to Puffy and Quackity

When Skeppy heard Bad said Quackity, he got kind of pissed, Skeppy hated Quackity since he was just trying to be a homewrecker to Bad and his relationship.

Skeppy-Oh really what were you guys talking about

Bad can hear the announce in his voice

Bad-Wel we were just talking about what we were going to do today

Skeppy-Oh okay

Bad-Hey Geppy are you okay

Skeppy-Yeah why

Bad-Well you sound annoy is something wrong

Skeppy-Yeah everything is alright

Bad-Oh okay well I wanted t-

Quackity-Oh Baaaad

Puffy-Oh hell no

Bad and Skeppy turned to see Quackity coming over to them. Bad was somewhat smiling but was somewhat upset that Quackity was interrupting his gift giving. Skeppy saw the smile that Bad had for Quackity and was somewhat jealous. Qauckity walked up to them and put a hand over Bad which made Skeppy even more jealous.