Trust no one

*So this is based on a tik tok theory that I saw about Tommy being betrayed by everyone once Dream is gone, or something like that, but doing some twist to this. A little context: everyone but Eret, Philza, Technoblade, Wilbur, Karl, and Ranboo betray Tommy after they killed Dream, making Tommy have to escape death and Eret helping Tommy survive.* (Hope you understand and like it).

*Dream was slain by Tommyinnit*

-Holy shit, holy shit, he did he actually did it, Dream is actually dead, he finally killed him they are now free-

Tommy smiled as he put his crossbow down, proud that the man that has made his life hell is now gone. Oh how he is finally happy to celebrate with his friends knowing they are all free. But before Tommy can do anything he can hear someone crossbow being recharged and a voice later.

JM-It is now over for Dream and so you

Tommy turns to be face with a crossbow in his face as Jack holds it up to Tommy, while everyone else also holds their crossbow to Tommy even Tubbo. Tommy was confused by what they were doing.

t-W-what the hell is happening

JM-Can't you see, we re here to get rid of the tyrants that has brought us punishment we never deserve

t-And you think I am one of those tyrants

TU-Yes

Tommy turns to the brunette that disrupts Jack and Tommy's conversation. The blonde was hurt to learn that Tubbo was the one to say that.

N-Tommy you have been causing troubles to lmanburg for too long, and we had to pay for your action, so now you get to have a taste of karma

Tommy couldn't believe what he was hearing: the people he once thought were friends, family, allies here pointing their weapons at them.

JM-I mean have you not listen to Quackity when he told you not to trust anybody

JM-But that doesnt matter, just tell us your last words and we can get this over

t-My last words, ha

JM-What is so funny, huh

t-You wanna know why last words, well here they are, KILL ME, kill me if you want but that is not going to bring back lmanburg or make you stop remembering the trauma you have gone through. Yes I have done fucked up things, but I did them because the people I was surrounded by people who have taught me wrong and I know it isn't an excuse. But you cant look at me here and say I have cause you all pain when you were the one you haved cause me the most and your stupid nation. I lost my brother, my dad, my other brother, Techno almost die because of your shit head butcher army that couldnt let go of the fucking past. My family betrayed me and left me I was exhile while you guys had got to be with friends, I almost killed my self, Dream mulipulated me and brought me to my edge, and you say I am a tyrant or a bad guy when I am a fucking child that just wants to be happy and live a normal life. Not be in a war and see everyone disappear from my life that I have ever loved.

The blonde was in tears by this point and what he said caused many to feel guilty for the younger child.

t-But you know what Jack

JM-What

t-Do you remember what Techno said when he spawn those wethers and made that speech about me being Thesus

JM-Yes and what about it

Tommy smirked as he reached into his pocket and took out an ender pearl.

t-Gods never die

Tommy threw the ender pearl as far as he could, making everyone turn to see what the blonde turned. Then Jack turns back to Tommy, as the blonde stabs Jack in the stomach.