My sacrifice to you

(So we also have hybrids, Tommy, Quackity and Phil is a type of bird, Wilbur is a boar, Techno is a piglin, Sam is a centaur, Tubbo, Dream and Schaltt is a goat, Puffy is a sheep, Bad, Sapnap is a demon, Ranboo is a enderman.)

Tommy was walking around the forest and was chopping wood. Tommy picked up the wood and was making his way back to his home. When he was getting home he heard some yelling and laughter coming from some feet away. Tommy was curious and made his way to the noises, when he reached the noises he saw multiple people playing around a river. Some people were sitting on big rocks and talking while others were playing around in the river.

Tommy thought it would be fun to play with them, but Tommy knew he had to get home. He knew his father might get worried for him. So when Tommy was about to go, someone called out to him.

Tubbo-Hey you

Tommy looked back to see a goat hybrid calling out to him, the others looked at Tommy. Tommy was surprised by the goat.

Tubbo-Hey you the one with the wings, want to come over and hang out with us

Tommy didn't know what to do, he just stood there axe in hand, and a bag with woods on the other. The goat hybrid took Tommy's hand and was pulling him towards the river and the others.

Tubbo-My name is Tubbo and this is Ranboo

Tubbo pointed at a tall enderman hybrid.

Tubbo-That's Dream and George

Tubbo pointed at the two on the big rock.

Tubbo-And that is Sapnap, Karl and AweSamdude

Tubbo pointed at the three in the river.

Tubbo-So who are you

Tommy looked at everyone and back at Tubbo. Tommy put his things on the floor and sighed.

Tommy-Hi my name is Tommy

Tommy got some red out of embarrassment and everyone was surprised.

Ranboo-That's a nice name Tommy do you like flowers

Tommy was surprised that someone understood him.

Tommy-Yeah what type of flowers do you have

Ranboo-Any kind we can look and check them out

Ranboo took out his hand and Tommy took it. The others went back to what they were doing, but Sam and Tubbo went over to Tommy and Ranboo. They four sat down and were checking out the flowers. Ranboo was putting some flowers in Tommy's wings, Tubbo was putting flowers in Sam's tail and fur.

Tommy spent a little more time with the group, until he saw the sun was getting a little bit late. Tommy got up interrupting Ranboo decorating Tommy's wing. Tommy grabbed his things, everyone was seeing Tommy leave, Dream called out to him.

Dream-Hey Toms where are you going

Tommy froze at the name and turned to dream.

Tommy-I have to get home if I do not my dad will be worried sorry but it was nice knowing you guys

Karl-No problem Tommy, is you ever want company come here we'll gladly happy hang out with you

Tommy-No problem be happy to hang out with you guys

Tommy waved to everyone and left, he made his way to home. When he entered the cottage home he saw his father and his older brother sitting there talking to each other. Tommy dropped the things next to the door side and closed the door. Wilbur looked up and saw Tommy and Philza looked to Tommy too.