Let it burn (Pt. 2)

2:25 pm

Weapons are gathered, armor is put on, potions are ready, food is stored, TnT is ready, and wither are placed. Thirty five minutes are left till it happens, Thirty five minutes are left till the nation needed to be protected, Thirty five minutes are left till doomsday start. There are worry faces and stern ones, but nervousness is running through all of them except three people.

Tubbo was looking around for Tommy not able to find him.

TU-Has anyone seen Tommy

Q-No where is he

E-Wasnt he suppose to be here to lead

F-Dont say he pussy out and left us to die

t-Of course I didnt I am more of a man than you Fundy

They heard the voice of Tommy and turned to be faced by the blonde, but many were left in gaze as they saw the familiar coat on Tommy. The one that belongs to the man who started this nation, the one who almost ended it, but now is dead. No one was able to say anything by seeing the blonde standing on the wall with the coat.But a sigh of relief came form Tubbo, breaking the silence.

TU-Holy shit, I thought you were Wilbur when I remember he was dead, Ha

N-Yeah not gonna lie, I was worry when I saw that coat

t-What about the coat it belong to a man that was brave and crazy

As Tommy said jumping off the wall landing down, facing Tubbo and the others. The silence made Tommy laugh, making everyone confused.

t-Haha did you guess really think I was him, I mean just because I have his coat and hat doesn't mean I am him.

Tommy giggled then kept his cool.

t-Well Welcome everyone to doomsday, this is the day where shit goes down and it's either life or death for us, so let's try and win.

Everyone-YEAH

TU- So what's the plan

t-Well I don't really have one right now but what I recommend is that we split into two groups, one group to stop Dream from blowing up shit, and the other for Techno for not making wither

*Dream join the game*

t-Speak of the devil

2:40 pm

*Dre and Techno*

*Dream join the game*

T-Hey Dream

D-Hey Techno, you ready

T-Yep, placed the TnT

D-Yeah you have the wither

T-Of course

Techno showed Dream the skulls, Dream satisfied by the look. After a couple of more minutes, it was 2:55 pm, it was almost time for a nation to come down. The two men made there way to go to L'manburg to be met with the broken building that was precious to Dream. They made their way more in to be greeted by the people in the main area in l'manburg, Dream not liking how much he had to fight since he see the people he trusted are there to go against him, Sapnap, Punz, Awesomedude, Callahan, BBH, Skeppy, and George. Dream was sad to know he had to be fighting George since he loved the brunette. But now they wouldn't care about him, as for Techno he looked around finally knowing he could get revenge for everyone who betrayed him and used him. He eyed everyone when one person caught his eyes who was wearing his brother's coat, Techno was pissed for someone mocking his brother, when he realized that it was Tommy who was wearing it. Dream noticed it, and chuckled.